Skyrocketing resisting arrest charges - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't disagree with you. Police are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It's a choice that's all. I got no problem if one stack all the charges against those arrested as long as it correct and deserved. Now, as far a police being under attack. Sure, we see it and some times (rarely) it's deserved. The community doesn't remember the last good things a officer does. All they remember is that a officer in uniform did this or that. He!!, it could be across the country and CNN reports it and NOW were all guilty. I don't know how long you've been here. Let me give you some history of the department when I came on. ANYONE ever hits a cop, they leave with a limp so they think better of it next time. You put an officer in the hospital, you should surrender two counties over. Cops, back each other, period! Now, later if we learned the officer was the reason, generally a talking too, to chill. If that did get thru, dust bowl time. Not, saying I'm a badazz, or I ever visited the dust bowl but it was done. No one ratted. Now, I sit and watch this new generation of Miami cops. Many are great but more then before are ones you can't trust as much as before. Many officers bring their own troubles upon themselves. We see it every week. Now, we have less then a second to make a life altering decision. The media, attorney's and court have weeks to months. To rip it apart and every bad prior act committed by anyone in the department is news again. Sure cops get a raw deal, mostly we've done it to ourselves. If more then one you know, what you did was questionable. Ouch! cause F&F talk, deals are made to help yourself out of I.S or are great new I.A. if ones in trouble.
    Stand down sailor that's an order

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order
    WoW, our super moron is back! We were beginning to think, the "Little Rocket man" took you in as his new little play mate. Where you been? I know not out saving, all of us from evil little men or any for that matter. Sometime, when I go downstairs to have a cup of coffee and a break from the B.S. I would buy 2. Just to think about all the lies and BS you would tell us. Believe it or not. I really don't miss them.

Unregistered
    WoW, our super moron is back! We were beginning to think, the "Little Rocket man" took you in as his new little play mate. Where you been? I know not out saving, all of us from evil little men or any for that matter. Sometime, when I go downstairs to have a cup of coffee and a break from the B.S. I would buy 2. Just to think about all the lies and BS you would tell us. Believe it or not. I really don't miss them.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH. HAHO, HALO , Bicycle, tricycle, automobile.......One..Two...Three...Four...Run me, run me, run me some more........

Unregistered
    Well, obviously it's time to revisit and old, but still relevant, training video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12