Shame Shame - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Shame Shame

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes...we know.....she tries so hard to impress the doctors she throws herself to. The only mistake he is trying to fix is covering up his and her affairs. These affairs have been going on for years. This is a game they play with each other to keep their fake marriage going. J.A. is all about the money. M.A still hasn’t figured out how to tame his conceited wife. She runs around the hospital bad mouthing her husband and we sit and shake our heads. You can only trash your husband so much before we have to feel sorry for him. J.A. is narcissistic and it’s time she finally fell on her ass!

Yes Jill is as fake as they come. Mike your marriage is severely broken. Ask her about the night doctor she was sneaking around with. That’s just one of many. Also ask her about the guy from Fort Myers she would go see at his house. She thought he was going to make it serious and she was ready to divorce you. Until he left and broke it off. She tells all her little friends how pathetic you are. She feels like she has three kids and you are only there to pay her bills. She is all about herself and what she can make of being the commissioners wife. I guess money cannot buy you class or a good reputation.

Unregistered
    women do not belong in law enforcement but law enforcement belongs in women. Department concubines maybe. The Japanese used them with great success
    You are an idiot. Plain and simple. Chauvinistic, delusional, idiot. Welcome to this Century jerk.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot. Plain and simple. Chauvinistic, delusional, idiot. Welcome to this Century jerk.
    Realistic not chauvanistic seems like someone got a little defensive. Are you going to file an EEOC complaint and complain about a hostile work enviroment? Can male officers receive special treatment such as limited duty? lol.

Unregistered

Limitless Ignorance

Realistic not chauvanistic seems like someone got a little defensive. Are you going to file an EEOC complaint and complain about a hostile work enviroment? Can male officers receive special treatment such as limited duty? lol.
    I am not engaged in a hostile work environment, I am oblivious to the ignorance that obviously surrounds you. Apparently some of the officers (you) are already partaking in the "limited duty", it's self imposed, and they do as little as possible and still receive a check. Stop spending all your on duty hours on Leo Affairs and proactively patrol the community, that might actually make a difference whereas these posts are just killing time.

Unregistered

56 @ Sugar?

I am not engaged in a hostile work environment, I am oblivious to the ignorance that obviously surrounds you. Apparently some of the officers (you) are already partaking in the "limited duty", it's self imposed, and they do as little as possible and still receive a check. Stop spending all your on duty hours on Leo Affairs and proactively patrol the community, that might actually make a difference whereas these posts are just killing time.
    Take some midol and go plan a homewrecking.

Unregistered
    Take some midol and go plan a homewrecking.
    You certainly are a treasure!! Such witty quips!! Where on earth do you come up with them!!! So creative and special. Might I suggest YOU take a midol??? And my fondest hope would be that you would then disappear (since you are definitely a huge pain with your mangina philosophies).

Unregistered
    You certainly are a treasure!! Such witty quips!! Where on earth do you come up with them!!! So creative and special. Might I suggest YOU take a midol??? And my fondest hope would be that you would then disappear (since you are definitely a huge pain with your mangina philosophies).
    A 24 carrot treasure. For your sake let's hope your fondest wishes are higher than your ability and brighter than your future.

Unregistered
    I am the first person to bring My Shop With a Cop program to the Hendry County. I am the first person to bring the use of social media to promote positive law enforcement activity in Hendry County. The only reason you are attacking me is that you cannot do what I do. Every time I outshine one of you silly lazy officers in Hendry County you get upset and start trying to take me down. It is not my fault that I am better than you. If you worked hard you could keep up with me. I walked into a new agency and because of my skills I went straight to day shift, and I have a direct line to the Chief. I am his Public Information Officer, and he trusts my decisions. If he listens to me and supports me I will make him a great Chief. I really wish you would just get over your Jealousy.

Unregistered
    I am the first person to bring My Shop With a Cop program to the Hendry County. I am the first person to bring the use of social media to promote positive law enforcement activity in Hendry County. The only reason you are attacking me is that you cannot do what I do. Every time I outshine one of you silly lazy officers in Hendry County you get upset and start trying to take me down. It is not my fault that I am better than you. If you worked hard you could keep up with me. I walked into a new agency and because of my skills I went straight to day shift, and I have a direct line to the Chief. I am his Public Information Officer, and he trusts my decisions. If he listens to me and supports me I will make him a great Chief. I really wish you would just get over your Jealousy.
    Wow! Your modesty is quite appealing.
    How do find to work when you are so busy patting yourself on the back??
    How are you going to "make him a great Chief"? That really just sounds so arrogant, and are you implying that he is not capable of "being great" on his own?
    Don't allow your arrogance to overstep you experience.

Unregistered
    Wow! Your modesty is quite appealing.
    How do find to work when you are so busy patting yourself on the back??
    How are you going to "make him a great Chief"? That really just sounds so arrogant, and are you implying that he is not capable of "being great" on his own?
    Don't allow your arrogance to overstep you experience.
    You must be even more stupid than anyone has given you credit for. That was obviously a sardonic (look it up) post written about her

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast