https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/...s_Office_et_al
    http://highlandscounty.wtsp.com/news...investigations
    http://www.tbo.com/news/state-probe-...unction-201518
    https://www.winknews.com/2016/11/03/...endry-sheriff/
    https://www.winknews.com/2016/09/21/...investigators/
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...mpvJ8JxpZKDHP/
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/23785430/...s-two-officers
    https://whiddenslies.weebly.com/wink-newsfdle-case.html

If the city allows that, I have a feeling this county will fall. Other agencies are refusing to hire anyone from the county amid this investigation. Multiple departments have been told not to pick anyone up due to no wanting liability when this case is over and seeing where the domino falls. I think the city needs to stay where they are. M.R. cannot run any agency as he is a documented liar and the state attorney themselves delivered letters of vote of no confidence. They still talk about how he ruined the agency. The people in his own department didn't want to work for him. They observed him lie there as well. The Sheriff's department well these articles speak for themselves the leadership they hold and the unethical and moral wrongs they continue to bring to the department.

Misfeasance- A transgression, especially the wrongful exercise of lawful authority.
    A term used in Tort Law to describe an act that is legal but performed improperly. Generally, a civil defendant will be liable for misfeasance if the defendant owed a duty of care toward the plaintiff, the defendant breached that duty of care by improperly performing legal act, and the improper performance resulted in harm to the plaintiff.

Malfeasance is the performance by a public official of an act that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing (used especially of an act in violation of a public trust).

Gross misconduct is an act which is so serious that is justifies dismissal without notice. They must be acts that destroy the relationship of trust and confidence between the entity and the public making the working relationship impossible to continue. Misconduct is wrongful, improper or unlawful conduct motivated by premeditated or intentional purpose or by obstinate indifference to the consequences of one's act. This can cause official misconduct which affects the performance of official duties. These are grounds for a cause or removal of an elected official.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Misfeasance- A transgression, especially the wrongful exercise of lawful authority.
    A term used in Tort Law to describe an act that is legal but performed improperly. Generally, a civil defendant will be liable for misfeasance if the defendant owed a duty of care toward the plaintiff, the defendant breached that duty of care by improperly performing legal act, and the improper performance resulted in harm to the plaintiff.

Malfeasance is the performance by a public official of an act that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing (used especially of an act in violation of a public trust).

Gross misconduct is an act which is so serious that is justifies dismissal without notice. They must be acts that destroy the relationship of trust and confidence between the entity and the public making the working relationship impossible to continue. Misconduct is wrongful, improper or unlawful conduct motivated by premeditated or intentional purpose or by obstinate indifference to the consequences of one's act. This can cause official misconduct which affects the performance of official duties. These are grounds for a cause or removal of an elected official.

Why would the good citizens want this department to take over? Looks like they wouldn't get justice if the defendants know the right people. In the scheme of everything... looks like there are a lot of documented honesty issues.

https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/upl.../EO_17-238.pdf
    https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/upl.../EO_16-224.pdf

Unregistered
    Well if the Sheriff’s Office takes over the Police Department, J.D. should be looking for a job because S.W. will not want A.A.'s sloppy seconds. C.C. should just give up law enforcement. He was lucky to make it this long. A.A. should be able to get a job in Palm Beach being a yes man for their agency. Let’s face it the Police Department has not had a leader in a very long time. At one point in time, they had a City Manager that took control and K.P. got rid of him. Everyone thought A.A. was going to do a good job and it seemed he was, but now that J.D’s scandal has caused a few of you to spill the beans, we know that he was just keeping things quiet. Look the thing that takes down most people is the unwillingness to do the right thing.

Why don't you take your personal agenda you have against the Chief and go write in a diary. The Chief is out in the public and supports his officers to do their job. What are you so upset about? The fact the Chief and others are acknowledging that this is someone's personal life and the city has no right to interfere. The fact that just because you write something doesn't mean its true. If you are so confident in what you write, put a name to it. Nothing says coward more than a person who can spouts off lies and won't put a name to it. The writings are on the wall. You want to make this scandal bigger than what it really is to push personal agendas. All the while defaming people that you have no knowledge of and are just writing this to get a feel good sense for your pathetic life that you live behind a keyboard. Why not confront the officer and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions on how they can be better. Are you afraid of the backlash that will cause? Any coward who jumps on a computer and attacks creditability doesn't carry much weight. You need to get a lesson on life and stop acting like a high school cheerleader who just lost her boyfriend to the new girl because she was different. I worked with her at the Sheriff's office and I for one can say she started the shop with a cop thing and she never slept around with anyone here. So kill that rumor that she gets around like you posted. She did her job and did it well. So what she didn't grow up here. If we all want to remember she brought the shop thing here after being here for a few weeks and got all the plans together. I don't remember your agency or ours doing that any year prior. So you want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. I think we all know living here all our lives that certain peoples wife were not as they portray themselves in public and did it a couple of times to him. Some people just don't like to put their business out there for the public and would rather deal with it personally. M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did. Don't turn a blind eye anymore to something that has been done to you numerous times but no one said anything to you. Get your head out your ass and leave the girl alone. She knows how to do the job and could bring a lot to this county. If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the city and county we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant. All the deputies who have left here have gone onto better themselves because they got away from here. J.D. keep up the good work and your haters here we can see they hate the fact that you are bringing good things to the city now. It's sad that I work with some of you at the S.O. that have been writing on here. Word is getting out and you're looking childish. What is word going around that Diaz needs to get the f*** out our county and we are going to whatever it takes until she leaves or fired. I can see that you guys are using your inventive writing skills to do the best you can to get her to go. You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here. She has helped me out plenty of times when I needed a solid backup. Yes she has this outgoing personality that people aren't used to but it kept her solid in Clewiston. People would come to her and give her information on crimes. So grow the F*** up you bunch of cowards. J.D. you got this girl don't let these little coward b**** try and write some bull**** on you. We know who is doing this and we hope you nail their a**.

Unregistered

Great ghost post you illiterate mental case

Why don't you take your personal agenda you have against the Chief and go write in a diary. The Chief is out in the public and supports his officers to do their job. What are you so upset about? The fact the Chief and others are acknowledging that this is someone's personal life and the city has no right to interfere. The fact that just because you write something doesn't mean its true. If you are so confident in what you write, put a name to it. Nothing says coward more than a person who can spouts off lies and won't put a name to it. The writings are on the wall. You want to make this scandal bigger than what it really is to push personal agendas. All the while defaming people that you have no knowledge of and are just writing this to get a feel good sense for your pathetic life that you live behind a keyboard. Why not confront the officer and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions on how they can be better. Are you afraid of the backlash that will cause? Any coward who jumps on a computer and attacks creditability doesn't carry much weight. You need to get a lesson on life and stop acting like a high school cheerleader who just lost her boyfriend to the new girl because she was different. I worked with her at the Sheriff's office and I for one can say she started the shop with a cop thing and she never slept around with anyone here. So kill that rumor that she gets around like you posted. She did her job and did it well. So what she didn't grow up here. If we all want to remember she brought the shop thing here after being here for a few weeks and got all the plans together. I don't remember your agency or ours doing that any year prior. So you want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. I think we all know living here all our lives that certain peoples wife were not as they portray themselves in public and did it a couple of times to him. Some people just don't like to put their business out there for the public and would rather deal with it personally. M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did. Don't turn a blind eye anymore to something that has been done to you numerous times but no one said anything to you. Get your head out your ass and leave the girl alone. She knows how to do the job and could bring a lot to this county. If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the city and county we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant. All the deputies who have left here have gone onto better themselves because they got away from here. J.D. keep up the good work and your haters here we can see they hate the fact that you are bringing good things to the city now. It's sad that I work with some of you at the S.O. that have been writing on here. Word is getting out and you're looking childish. What is word going around that Diaz needs to get the f*** out our county and we are going to whatever it takes until she leaves or fired. I can see that you guys are using your inventive writing skills to do the best you can to get her to go. You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here. She has helped me out plenty of times when I needed a solid backup. Yes she has this outgoing personality that people aren't used to but it kept her solid in Clewiston. People would come to her and give her information on crimes. So grow the F*** up you bunch of cowards. J.D. you got this girl don't let these little coward b**** try and write some bull**** on you. We know who is doing this and we hope you nail their a**.
    What are "inventive writing skills" How many times did you need "solid backup"? LOL!

We can see right though this post it is a nice piece of fiction from a supposed 3rd party defending her. Magical how a mystery SO employee just happens to write the longest rambling self congratulating BS post in the history of this site in her defense. What's next a few lifesaving awards over this weekend?

You are an total mental case. Good thing any agency you've worked at does not require a psych, you would fail.

Unregistered

this is a plant post - creating her own "evidence" of "hostility" maybe

Why not just knocked up? Every female cop who is a fu#k up deliberately gets knocked up and then plays the EEOC game to make a living. Surprised you haven't tried making a living getting hired and fired and suing, or its matter of time?

Unregistered
    Why not just knocked up? Every female cop who is a fu#k up deliberately gets knocked up and then plays the EEOC game to make a living. Surprised you haven't tried making a living getting hired and fired and suing, or its matter of time?
    Exactly! Avoid getting written up as a fu¢k up, get knocked up and hide behind lawsuits. Complain about being treated differently when pregnant but sue because you are and cannot perform the job function. Demand special treatment when it suits you but sue for being treated differently. Have your cake and eat it too.

Unregistered
    Wow,

This is just what you do. Look how good I am. I know this one. I know that one. I did this. I did that. I can do anything you can do better.

You may have Clewiston admin fooled but we know who you are and what you are up to. There will be a point in time that you will not be protected and A.A. will see you for what you are, and your career in Clewiston will end. I do not think it is long from now.

You have put yourself in a position where you cannot be touched but keep talking it will come. I know you will sue, but let’s be clear you are not the first and you will not be the last, and if you win, and I doubt you will because what has been said is true. It will not cost us a dime.

Keep thinking you are the grates, and maybe it will come true. If anyone believes you they should ask themselves why you are here. Why are you driving so fair to work here? Don’t give us this crap “If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the City and County we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant” This is so funny because you represent yourself as a local cop and yet you are so pathetic that you need these outsiders to come stop you from stagnating, but you want us to listen to you, the incompetent cop who needs others to make them not stagnate.

There is no personal agenda against the Chief. Well, maybe some on here have one but not I. There are just facts. The facts are officers under the Chief are behaving inappropriately, and some of them are at the least morally corrupt. All we have asked is that the City of Clewiston and the Chief do the right thing and address it.

I agree with you about personal life but her personal life is not private or personal any longer and it is my understanding that was her doing. But yet she is still the face of the agency. Maybe it is true there is no one else that can do what she does. If that is the case you are worse off than I thought.

You tell us if we are so confident in what we write to put our names to it, well where is your name? If there is one thing, I have written that is a lie, please point it out.

I have no personal agenda I just think several members of the Clewiston Police Department committed violations of policy and law and nothing happened. It was all just swept under the rug. That is not what I want to see out of an agency I support. Look the men and women at the agency are scared to speak their minds for fear of retaliation so they speak to others. Don’t tell me that there will not be retaliation if you stand up to the establishment. Do we need to talk about B.R.?

As for the question of why not confront the officers and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions? According to what I am being told they have and no action has been taken.

Now I want to address the statement that J.D. “started the shop with a cop thing” really The Shop with a Cop program was started in 2000 by retired Chief John Harrington who at the time was a Senior Commander with the St Paul Police Department. Please get your facts right. Any officer given the time to run around and set that program up can make it happen. We did it again this year and she was not with us. I agree that J.D.’s outgoing personality is a plus for this job. But it puts her in the public eye and when you are there you cannot have a corrupt moral compass, or an all about, me mindset. I feel if this was put out to the public it would hurt the City and the (SWAC) program.

“You want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time.” No, we do not want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. We want to point out that she had an affair with a City Commissioner who she works for. She developed this relationship within a few weeks of coming to work with the police department, or she was in the relationship before being hired. If it was proven she was in the relationship before she was hired that is really bad if it started after well not as bad but still not good. She made the relationship public without disclosing it to her agency causing a backlash of public scrutiny and brought into question the Chief's views. The other moral conduct by other Officer’s happened before the new Chief or during the transition from one Chief to the other. This one happened on the new Chief’s watch and it seems like him and the City is going to do more of the same. Nothing is changing, the City is just staying stagnate and doing the same thing. Did you not just say that we should not do that here in Hendry County? So what you are really saying is extramarital affairs with your boss is ok? Do a google search for personal relationships with your subordinate. Most are let go or resign.

“M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did.” Yes because as the City is showing as long as we ignore the problem long enough it will go away and we can continue with the wrong behavior. Is this really how the citizens of Clewiston feel?

“All the deputies who have left here have gone on to better themselves because they got away from here. “Really do we need to post the report of the Deputy’s that have been fired after leaving or had other issues. Yes, many have done well and many have failed some are doing the same moral behavior they did in every agency they worked for but just because their agency is so big and they live in a different county does not make it right.

“You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here.” Yes, this is true as long as she comes to an agency and thinks she is better than everyone in the agency and the County and is willing to tell everyone how much better she is, she will not belong. Look she had her perfect job as an SRO and she could not keep it why is that?

Unregistered

Get YOUR facts right about inter-departmental sexual trysts

Wow,

This is just what you do. Look how good I am. I know this one. I know that one. I did this. I did that. I can do anything you can do better.

You may have Clewiston admin fooled but we know who you are and what you are up to. There will be a point in time that you will not be protected and A.A. will see you for what you are, and your career in Clewiston will end. I do not think it is long from now.

You have put yourself in a position where you cannot be touched but keep talking it will come. I know you will sue, but let’s be clear you are not the first and you will not be the last, and if you win, and I doubt you will because what has been said is true. It will not cost us a dime.

Keep thinking you are the grates, and maybe it will come true. If anyone believes you they should ask themselves why you are here. Why are you driving so fair to work here? Don’t give us this crap “If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the City and County we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant” This is so funny because you represent yourself as a local cop and yet you are so pathetic that you need these outsiders to come stop you from stagnating, but you want us to listen to you, the incompetent cop who needs others to make them not stagnate.

There is no personal agenda against the Chief. Well, maybe some on here have one but not I. There are just facts. The facts are officers under the Chief are behaving inappropriately, and some of them are at the least morally corrupt. All we have asked is that the City of Clewiston and the Chief do the right thing and address it.

I agree with you about personal life but her personal life is not private or personal any longer and it is my understanding that was her doing. But yet she is still the face of the agency. Maybe it is true there is no one else that can do what she does. If that is the case you are worse off than I thought.

You tell us if we are so confident in what we write to put our names to it, well where is your name? If there is one thing, I have written that is a lie, please point it out.

I have no personal agenda I just think several members of the Clewiston Police Department committed violations of policy and law and nothing happened. It was all just swept under the rug. That is not what I want to see out of an agency I support. Look the men and women at the agency are scared to speak their minds for fear of retaliation so they speak to others. Don’t tell me that there will not be retaliation if you stand up to the establishment. Do we need to talk about B.R.?

As for the question of why not confront the officers and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions? According to what I am being told they have and no action has been taken.

Now I want to address the statement that J.D. “started the shop with a cop thing” really The Shop with a Cop program was started in 2000 by retired Chief John Harrington who at the time was a Senior Commander with the St Paul Police Department. Please get your facts right. Any officer given the time to run around and set that program up can make it happen. We did it again this year and she was not with us. I agree that J.D.’s outgoing personality is a plus for this job. But it puts her in the public eye and when you are there you cannot have a corrupt moral compass, or an all about, me mindset. I feel if this was put out to the public it would hurt the City and the (SWAC) program.

“You want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time.” No, we do not want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. We want to point out that she had an affair with a City Commissioner who she works for. She developed this relationship within a few weeks of coming to work with the police department, or she was in the relationship before being hired. If it was proven she was in the relationship before she was hired that is really bad if it started after well not as bad but still not good. She made the relationship public without disclosing it to her agency causing a backlash of public scrutiny and brought into question the Chief's views. The other moral conduct by other Officer’s happened before the new Chief or during the transition from one Chief to the other. This one happened on the new Chief’s watch and it seems like him and the City is going to do more of the same. Nothing is changing, the City is just staying stagnate and doing the same thing. Did you not just say that we should not do that here in Hendry County? So what you are really saying is extramarital affairs with your boss is ok? Do a google search for personal relationships with your subordinate. Most are let go or resign.

“M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did.” Yes because as the City is showing as long as we ignore the problem long enough it will go away and we can continue with the wrong behavior. Is this really how the citizens of Clewiston feel?

“All the deputies who have left here have gone on to better themselves because they got away from here. “Really do we need to post the report of the Deputy’s that have been fired after leaving or had other issues. Yes, many have done well and many have failed some are doing the same moral behavior they did in every agency they worked for but just because their agency is so big and they live in a different county does not make it right.

“You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here.” Yes, this is true as long as she comes to an agency and thinks she is better than everyone in the agency and the County and is willing to tell everyone how much better she is, she will not belong. Look she had her perfect job as an SRO and she could not keep it why is that?
    Having affairs and sexual activity on duty, off duty, with married, not married, hetero or homo sexual is totally SOP in Labelle. But other than that, you write an excellent sermon. Preach on!

Unregistered
    Why did JD leave her old agency where she resides?

Unregistered
    Why did JD leave her old agency where she resides?
    Either you are not in the circle, in the circle playing catfish/third party/trolling. She improved the department to the max and she felt it was time to move on and help another agency and admin reach its potential. WTF cares?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast