Shame on you Clewiston Police Department, you recently hired a new officer that hit the ground running, She started by running all around the area telling anyone who would listen how great she was and how the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office was lying about her. The same thing she did in Hendry but her true colors showed and soon no one wanted to work with her. If you ask her she can do it all and only her. As this was going on she was having an affair with a married City leader. Every day you post after post of her saying look at me she finds new ways to keep her photo out there wonder if she ever does any police work. This puzzled me at first because this was not what I know the new Chief to be.
Well, now we know why Clewiston hired her when we know the County said they wouldn’t. She was having an affair with a top City official, splitting up a family during the holidays. Wow what great moral character?
If that was not bad enough it is my understanding that the Detective that acts as though he is supper kid friendly wants her to work with the kids and the explorer program. Why so can he sleep with her too, great values being shown to the youth of Clewiston? What are you trying to teach them that if you lie and cheat and sleep around and destroy families you will make it? I guess in Clewiston that is what you need to do. It seems like City cops just sleep with everyone.
They sleep with each other’s and then get in physical altercations with the spouse of the officer they are having an affair with. Nothing happens, blamed on the old chief. They sleep with drug addicts and EMS personnel on duty. Nothing happens, blamed on the old chief. Now this how do you blame this on the old chief? Does your agency have any moral code? Is this what we can expect from your new Department? Well, it seems to be par for the course if it is all the way at the top of the City government. Maybe neither you nor the old Chief was allowed to do anything about this. I am really suppressed that some of the members of our City commission have tolerated all of this. But I guess they are more talk than action. I guess maybe the city manager could, but he is probably sleeping around too. Shame Shame.