Shame Shame
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shame Shame

Unregistered

Shame Shame

Shame on you Clewiston Police Department, you recently hired a new officer that hit the ground running, She started by running all around the area telling anyone who would listen how great she was and how the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office was lying about her. The same thing she did in Hendry but her true colors showed and soon no one wanted to work with her. If you ask her she can do it all and only her. As this was going on she was having an affair with a married City leader. Every day you post after post of her saying look at me she finds new ways to keep her photo out there wonder if she ever does any police work. This puzzled me at first because this was not what I know the new Chief to be.
    Well, now we know why Clewiston hired her when we know the County said they wouldn’t. She was having an affair with a top City official, splitting up a family during the holidays. Wow what great moral character?
    If that was not bad enough it is my understanding that the Detective that acts as though he is supper kid friendly wants her to work with the kids and the explorer program. Why so can he sleep with her too, great values being shown to the youth of Clewiston? What are you trying to teach them that if you lie and cheat and sleep around and destroy families you will make it? I guess in Clewiston that is what you need to do. It seems like City cops just sleep with everyone.
    They sleep with each other’s and then get in physical altercations with the spouse of the officer they are having an affair with. Nothing happens, blamed on the old chief. They sleep with drug addicts and EMS personnel on duty. Nothing happens, blamed on the old chief. Now this how do you blame this on the old chief? Does your agency have any moral code? Is this what we can expect from your new Department? Well, it seems to be par for the course if it is all the way at the top of the City government. Maybe neither you nor the old Chief was allowed to do anything about this. I am really suppressed that some of the members of our City commission have tolerated all of this. But I guess they are more talk than action. I guess maybe the city manager could, but he is probably sleeping around too. Shame Shame.

Unregistered
    Got to love J.D. was reading on facebook the other day and she sated Anyone wants to donate to my shop with a cop program. Wow hers not Clewiston Police Department. Well, she told everyone in Hendry County she was going to be a Chief. Again I guess the Chief cannot run his agency and it is hers. Four is such a gym rate the new Chief seems to not be able to run his agency. He can not seem to control his people. Wonder why he was chosen for the job? There were people with the agency that had more experience than him and were more suitable to run the agency. But wait the City let them go. Wonder why would they not allow what the Chief is letting take place would they not allow the City Commission to do wrong things. It seems like if you stand up for what is right you get a target painted on your back, like the Park and Recreation Director. It is my understanding that if you stand up to A.P. your career is short lived. He even smarts off at the commission in public and nothing happens. Now if you a woman working for the City you need to remember you have no say in the man's world. It won't be long before someone speaks out and the heads will fall. I have another note. Has anyone seen a black man or woman working in city hall other than the cleaning lady? A.P your good old boy world will fall soon. Just keep poking the bear and soon he will bite. You forget that Bubba has friends and the commissioners wife is no pushover. And the new office really thinks she is all that. She really needs to look in the mirror not only are you ugly on the inside, you are ugly on the outside. To be a home wrecker and even if his moral character was messed up with his face religious stance. Yours should not be and this is who the Chief of Clewiston and his buddy want being the face of the agency. Wonder what you guys are doing?

Unregistered

Clewiston living up to what its rep is.

If all this was not enough, she shows up to the Chamber dinner in a t-shirt that says Police on it looks ruff, and very unprofessional and eats with the City commissioner, and again nothing is happening. Wow, Clewiston I cannot believe you stand for this. Where are your ethics? What is wrong with the leadership of this City? You fire upstanding Christen men. But keep commissioners the clearly have questionable ethics. You replace one City Manager with a good old boy who again has questionable ethics. Should we talk about the B.R. and how she had to leave all of the sudden from US Sugar?
    You lose a Chief whose moral character and moral values were beyond approach, and replace him with someone you can control. Another local good old boy who clearly will not stand up for what is right. Wonder how his wife feels about this. By what I am being told him and his number two are real chummy with the new officer as well. Even been told she has been promised a sergeants position. What makes her so special? If she is all she says why is she living on the coast and driving here to work. Why is she taking such a pay cut? She told one person that it is because she is so much better than the officers at Clewiston she is going to be their PIO and have dayshift weekends off she would not be able to achieve that on the coast. Well, I guess the positive thing is she admitted to her limitation but, but if the Police Department Officers are so bad maybe the City should just give them to the County.

Unregistered
    This may be why the City commission never recognizes the hard work we do but as soon as she starts working they bring her name up almost every commission meeting. Chief must be taking a page out of the Sheriff's book. Don't support loyal hard working Officers because they are not yes mean but give everything to the new people. The Chief paid overtime for weeks so that he did not have to move the special people to night shift then when he hires new people they go straight to day shift. This is even when he has long term employees with young children that want to be on days, so they can spend more time with their families and have seniority. But the new girl with no children gets the day shift spot. Well I guess the loyal employees need to see the writing on the wall. The Chief is going to replace everyone with his buddies from the Sheriff's Office. I wonder how close him and her were. She sure is unprofessional in the office and says things that should not be said, but the Chief is not stopping it. I for one thought the Police Department was going to get better but I see now it will continue to support the good old boy mentality. Maybe the Sheriff's Office Will pick up all of the Police Officers that are not in the club.

Unregistered
    Kid friendly ****. that is right he is a ****. He is such a fake. He is nothing but an asshole. He is alway talking shit about what he wants out of the Clewiston Police Department. It is not his agency. He thinks because him and the Chief were friends that he has a say. He just doesn't know how the Chief really feels. He thinks he is so good with the kids why is he not doing the community policing? If he is so good with the kids and knows so much about the school system and the SRO program why is he not working for the Sheriff's Office running the SRO program instead of M.R. How come the Chief is not letting him run the explorer program or be the face of the Police Department. This is because the Chief thinks the Detective is trying to take his agency. Chief not that you are much better but the detective is not so smart and he is really ugly do he would not do well on camera. Have you ever heard him talk he sounds mentally disabled. Ask around you will not find one of the employees that work for the agency that will tell you he is good at what he does or is good for the agency. Even his step son hates working for him. Yes he supervises his step son. The community does not like him. The Officers in his own agency do not like him. Sometimes I wonder how he keeps a Job. Look at the number of years and the amount of training this man has and he has never risen above the rank of Sergeant. There must be a reason for that. I am sure the Chief only keeps him there for pity that and the fact that the Chief is not much better he is just a good old boy.

Unregistered
    Aske his own agency, Ask the City You would be hard pressed to find someone with something nice to say about him. And his family. They all think they're better than everyone. The are always in a little group you never see them hanging with the rest of the people that work there. As for the Chief he leaves him along because he has secrets he doesn't want told. Hell they are both probably taking shots at the new officer. Remember they all came from the Sheriff's Office they were all friends with the Sheriff. They all have the same baggage as him. They just did not stay on the Sheriff's team so they got kicked to the curb and the dumb people of Clewiston picked up the trash and let the fox in the hen house.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aske his own agency, Ask the City You would be hard pressed to find someone with something nice to say about him. And his family. They all think they're better than everyone. The are always in a little group you never see them hanging with the rest of the people that work there. As for the Chief he leaves him along because he has secrets he doesn't want told. Hell they are both probably taking shots at the new officer. Remember they all came from the Sheriff's Office they were all friends with the Sheriff. They all have the same baggage as him. They just did not stay on the Sheriff's team so they got kicked to the curb and the dumb people of Clewiston picked up the trash and let the fox in the hen house.
    Your right I was told they were both told J.D. was not good to hire and they both said she was going to be just what the agency needs. I wonder if they think this now?

Unregistered
    I do not know much about this detective or if he is sleeping with is new officer but, I do know his new officer is sleeping with a City Commissioner, and the City is doing nothing. I am not sure how this become about the Chief of Police. The only thing his should be doing is dealing with his whore of an officer. I can bet you she will not be around my children or family. I think it is a shame her moral character and has caused so many to be hurt I am sure no one was wanting all of this during the Holiday Season. What kind of people are the two of them. They could not have waited for the holidays to end and for him to get a divorce. I believe she should have enough integrity to leave the relationship leave Clewiston and go make a mess where she lives. Clewiston did not need her before she came, she will not be missed when she is gone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not know much about this detective or if he is sleeping with is new officer but, I do know his new officer is sleeping with a City Commissioner, and the City is doing nothing. I am not sure how this become about the Chief of Police. The only thing his should be doing is dealing with his whore of an officer. I can bet you she will not be around my children or family. I think it is a shame her moral character and has caused so many to be hurt I am sure no one was wanting all of this during the Holiday Season. What kind of people are the two of them. They could not have waited for the holidays to end and for him to get a divorce. I believe she should have enough integrity to leave the relationship leave Clewiston and go make a mess where she lives. Clewiston did not need her before she came, she will not be missed when she is gone.
    I second that by by. Do not let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.

Unregistered
    Maybe she can take her Country boy with her. What a good man he turned out to be. This should end his political career, but doubt in Clewiston he will probably move from Vice Mayor to Mayor.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast