PCSO Calendars!! What a Surprise!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahaha. What would you do? What would you do with my name? Fire me? Write me up? Kill my chances for a promotion? Stick me on the desk? My name is Dean and I want to be a lieutenant. And my buddy Rich will get me there.
    Ok you must mean Dean L and Rich N I will be in touch thank you. As far as firing you etc , I think you deserve a promotion.

Unregistered
    Just got around to looking at the propaganda sheet (calendar) and noticed Asshole with his Ass. Funny, his stache is all grey and old looking.. not jet black and phony. What gives?

Unregistered
    I think the job of Patrol Major is being in the spotlight, getting yourself credit and preferential treatment. Out of 2900 employees who’s stupid boat was in a previous calendar, that dumbass’s. Who has a growing number of picture in the wall in the SAB, that dumbass. Out 12 available pictures in the calendar and all those people, who got a picture with with their jack ass, that dumbass. What an egomaniac.

Unregistered
    I think the job of Patrol Major is being in the spotlight, getting yourself credit and preferential treatment. Out of 2900 employees who’s stupid boat was in a previous calendar, that dumbass’s. Who has a growing number of picture in the wall in the SAB, that dumbass. Out 12 available pictures in the calendar and all those people, who got a picture with with their jack ass, that dumbass. What an egomaniac.
    Will Bob have the Stache appointed to Sheriff when he bails.

Unregistered
    Will Bob have the Stache appointed to Sheriff when he bails.
    This place would swirl into hell with that dumbass in a position where he couldn’t ask his daddy what to do.

Unregistered
    This place would swirl into hell with that dumbass in a position where he couldn’t ask his daddy what to do.
    Who's his daddy?

Unregistered
    Steffans is your next sheriff. He is Bob’s right hand man.

Unregistered
    No I hope someday the Stache will rise to the top. I here he gives good mustache rides.

Unregistered
    No I hope someday the Stache will rise to the top. I here he gives good mustache rides.
    Stache has a dead furry catapillar under his nose.

Unregistered
    God I hope not. Biggest piece of shit here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123