PCSO Calendars!! What a Surprise!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dark day for SWAT you say, ND doesn't train anything close to SWAT in building entry or general tactics. What I see here in you're post is you have no common sense and probably served in a infantry unit that never deployed. ND then and now need to loose some weight and stop pretending to be good at building entries. Gzzz it takes no skill to hit a empty house even a squad of bailiffs could pull that off. Having a SWAT team for Bob is accreditation and bragging rights. This team is under used and have Benin mis directed by a bunch of BS politicians.
    Ok dumb ****. You must not know much about what ND does. Go back to hiding from calls bad ass

Unregistered
    Ok dumb ****. You must not know much about what ND does. Go back to hiding from calls bad ass
    Ok ND bad ass tell me how many empty houses have you hit. F in joke. Now go buy a ounce of weed and a eight ball and tell us how great you are. Prob never wrote a search warrant and prob eight in the stack or break out while hitting a empty house. Keep convincing yourself youre some deep cover Narc. In reality you are a master of buger buys.

Unregistered
    When SWAT is not training they should be out in the patrol division handling calls for service. While in patrol, were the same uniforms as the rest. Good departments, tries to put 4 swat per, each shift, for both sector that are use on a shift. They are used in the high crime areas and where heavy drugs sales are done. Very few department have a full time swat team out on each shift. Metro Dade P.D. has a team on 24 hours a day. Others you have to wait for a call up, get them to come in suit up and head out.

Unregistered
    Disband Swat, and we call in Tampa Swat team if we need them. Waste of money.

Unregistered
    Disband Swat, and we call in Tampa Swat team if we need them. Waste of money.
    Disband leaders that won't and can't make a decision. This would probably eliminate 50 percent of the command staff.

Unregistered
    What's with all the hate over SWAT? Most major departments have SWAT officers on each shift handling calls for service like the rest of us. When there is a call up they 4-8 depending upon shift overlap to use. What I getting here, is your SWAT sits around all day either training or taking pictures to post. I got nothing against those on your SWAT or in patrol. All commands will always have one that was former SWAT and treat them special or you'll have some in command that had run-ins with the team at some point and finds way to under use them or fail a try out. SNU (street narcotic unit) at our department was for a time always backed up by taskforces, which was made up of all SWAT peeps. After many indictments of almost all in SNU. Taskforce was disbanded and worked patrol but were pulled to train at least once a week, sometimes more often. I'm not saying the sewer I'm employed at is right or even better, in fact were worst. Many of you think your sheriff is bad. We have the friends & family plan to deal with. Cause our department is always being looked at by the FEDS or FDLE, appointments to many ranks are based on the F&F or a race slot to fill to appease the public. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents, in it. I'm sure isn't welcome. The grass is not always greener, elsewhere.

Unregistered
    The main issue is a lot of swat guys are NOT great patrol cops or investigators. That just a fact, some are good and some are lazy and at least one seem scared and confused

Unregistered
    The main issue is a lot of swat guys are NOT great patrol cops or investigators. That just a fact, some are good and some are lazy and at least one seem scared and confused
    I suppose this is coming from a high intensity cop with great patrol and investigative experience. Who's the scared 1. I'm sure you shit in your pants every time you turn on your overheads.

Unregistered
    Jesus H Christ. Why don't you guys get a room and bang it out, or at least see if the major will let you pump his donkey so you can release some of this pent-up tension.

Unregistered
    These people are all great and should have pictures in the calender. Now I'm wondering if you would like your picture in the calender if so just tell me your name.
    Hahahaha. What would you do? What would you do with my name? Fire me? Write me up? Kill my chances for a promotion? Stick me on the desk? My name is Dean and I want to be a lieutenant. And my buddy Rich will get me there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast