PCSO Calendars!! What a Surprise!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

PCSO Calendars!! What a Surprise!!

Could Major Mustache possibly put himself out there for more “Look at me, I’m great” moments? Well yes he can. What a surprise that he is featured in the agency’s calendar of premiere pets. Look for “A Jack Ass and a Mule” for his annual contribution to the calendar. I think a year or two ago it was “My Stupid Boat, I’m Great”. There should be a shrine of his photos. I’m sure there is at his house, DL’s house, MP,s, KE,s and I’m sure some great ones at LG’s. Worst leader ever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could Major Mustache possibly put himself out there for more “Look at me, I’m great” moments? Well yes he can. What a surprise that he is featured in the agency’s calendar of premiere pets. Look for “A Jack Ass and a Mule” for his annual contribution to the calendar. I think a year or two ago it was “My Stupid Boat, I’m Great”. There should be a shrine of his photos. I’m sure there is at his house, DL’s house, MP,s, KE,s and I’m sure some great ones at LG’s. Worst leader ever.
    These people are all great and should have pictures in the calender. Now I'm wondering if you would like your picture in the calender if so just tell me your name.

Unregistered
    These people are all great and should have pictures in the calender. Now I'm wondering if you would like your picture in the calender if so just tell me your name.
    Thanks DEAN. why didn’t you get in the picture????

Unregistered
    The calendar will be of the swat team’s selfies of one another. They got tons of free time since they are never called out. Look great in the uniform but can’t be trusted in the field.

Unregistered
    The calendar will be of the swat team’s selfies of one another. They got tons of free time since they are never called out. Look great in the uniform but can’t be trusted in the field.
    Word to the wise! The SWAT team is not used because Bob does not trust them and he himself couldn't hack tryouts so he hates them even more. Whats even more disturbing is that Car 2 acts like the SWAT team doesn't exsist and has bought into Bobs negativity about when to use them. Always a day late and a dollar short. As for the above poster you're an idiot.

Unregistered
    Word to the wise! The SWAT team is not used because Bob does not trust them and he himself couldn't hack tryouts so he hates them even more. Whats even more disturbing is that Car 2 acts like the SWAT team doesn't exsist and has bought into Bobs negativity about when to use them. Always a day late and a dollar short. As for the above poster you're an idiot.
    No bone head you are the idiot. Name one time that SWAT should have been used and was not? You want it both ways. SWAt is special and gets all the preferences and the Sheriff hates SWAT. Which is it? May be it’s that the Sheriff and Chief use SWAT when necessary and it is just easier to be a jerk and talk BS.

Unregistered
    No bone head you are the idiot. Name one time that SWAT should have been used and was not? You want it both ways. SWAt is special and gets all the preferences and the Sheriff hates SWAT. Which is it? May be it’s that the Sheriff and Chief use SWAT when necessary and it is just easier to be a jerk and talk BS.
    Or maybe they are useless and can’t be trusted. I can’t remember the last time they were used. Hey, they look great in their Facebook selfies.

Unregistered
    SWAT should be used when a search warrant Intel indicates subjects inside are known to carry sig 0 or have a extensive criminal background or multi story or unique floor plan. Then the game is played to hit a empty structure which in itself is damaging to the case agent due to placing charges and evidence in control of someone. If you know anything shit head is that this administration will not use SWAT and they have become the laughing stock of the SWAT world. It's all political and one day will back fire on them. The upper brass has twisted when and when not to use SWAt and have allowed Car 1,who has no tactical experience to call the shots. Total nonsense.

Unregistered
    Swat was always inferior to ND years back. ND didn’t need swat to do their ops, they had a lot of good folks that were highly trained. That was the beginning of a dark time for swat. Those boys do train hard and there are some good guys on the team. But the loud mouth baby seal types destroy the teams rep. Hitting empty house is pointless.

Unregistered
    Swat was always inferior to ND years back. ND didn’t need swat to do their ops, they had a lot of good folks that were highly trained. That was the beginning of a dark time for swat. Those boys do train hard and there are some good guys on the team. But the loud mouth baby seal types destroy the teams rep. Hitting empty house is pointless.
    Dark day for SWAT you say, ND doesn't train anything close to SWAT in building entry or general tactics. What I see here in you're post is you have no common sense and probably served in a infantry unit that never deployed. ND then and now need to loose some weight and stop pretending to be good at building entries. Gzzz it takes no skill to hit a empty house even a squad of bailiffs could pull that off. Having a SWAT team for Bob is accreditation and bragging rights. This team is under used and have Benin mis directed by a bunch of BS politicians.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast