Dear Santa Please Bring - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Dear Santa Please Bring

A bunch of CDs of Grady Judds Greatest Hits for the gang on Little Road. Oh and an autographed picture. Lifesize.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The enema worked they flushed a big fat bagel turd last month
    That is the truth.

Now if you lost the "Grumpy Faced Drunk" and the "Jock" you'd be onto something.

He's one for you. BBBW

Anyone know what BBBW stands for?

Unregistered
    The enema worked they flushed a big fat bagel turd last month
    That is the truth.

Now if you lost the "Grumpy Faced Drunk" and the "Jock" you'd be onto something.

Here's one for you. BBBW

Unregistered
    That is the truth.

Here's one for you. BBBW

Bring Back Bob White

Unregistered
    Bring Back Bob White
    LOL!!!!! Boy, that's gotta be the joke of the year! Bring back inept and inexistent leadership, more promotions of bumbling fools to higher powers, and more inside deals and special interests??! We want to move FORWARD, not repeat the mistakes of yesteryear! You're like Al Bundy...reliving the glory days that were never really glorious, apparently.

Unregistered
    LOL!!!!! Boy, that's gotta be the joke of the year! Bring back inept and inexistent leadership, more promotions of bumbling fools to higher powers, and more inside deals and special interests??! We want to move FORWARD, not repeat the mistakes of yesteryear! You're like Al Bundy...reliving the glory days that were never really glorious, apparently.
    Calm down my good man. Although your comment appears to be absolutely correct my response was just a guess based on the distinguished traditions and leadership of the SO. You appear to be right and I could be wrong. Its all just a big joke anyway.

Unregistered
    Calm down my good man. Although your comment appears to be absolutely correct my response was just a guess based on the distinguished traditions and leadership of the SO. You appear to be right and I could be wrong. Its all just a big joke anyway.
    I'm shocked. The 1st guess was correct.

You MUST be a Detective. (more sarcasm)

The point was that even bringing back "Bob" could in some small way be an improvement. At least with him, you knew what you had.

Yes sarcasm. . . sorta

Unregistered

The point was that even bringing back "Bob" could in some small way be an improvement. At least with him, you knew what you had.

Yes sarcasm. . . sorta
    Yes......sorta what?

Unregistered

Agree

Yes sarcasm. . . sorta

Totally agree! At least you knew what he was thinking and where you stood. This place now is far worse than back then.

Lesson learned: Be careful what you wish for !

Unregistered

Dear Santa Please Bring

Those special people an encounter with that special someone they just didnt count on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast