Health trust warning - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    How do we get rid of the thugs???

Unregistered
    Don’t worry we will. We have a plan to get three new actives to fix the Fop and the trust. No more of these has been retirees controlling the actives Insurance. We can use that money to get us raises and the money te deserve

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry we will. We have a plan to get three new actives to fix the Fop and the trust. No more of these has been retirees controlling the actives Insurance. We can use that money to get us raises and the money te deserve
    The trust has always been controlled by the actives and so has the FOP where have you guys been

Unregistered
    I’ll go on my wife’s plan. Or, I can use the extra money I get now for getting rid of retirees and invest and use it later. I also can use my i time to pay for it. Or I can bang bill’s Wife and get Insurance as a domestic partner.

When we get rid of lugo and Ortiz, then we will overhaul our insurance so us actives pay like the county.
    I guess your wife will work forever for your health insurance. Your ass probably won’t make it to retirement. In life you have to plan it’s obvious you’re a mental midget that can’t think past lunch!

Unregistered
    Sailor, you will ALWAYS pay for my insurance because you ALL owe me..BIG time.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you will ALWAYS pay for my insurance because you ALL owe me..BIG time.
    This is no longer funny. Maybe the first few times, but after 847 times it’s not funny. Take your own advice STAND DOWN,

Unregistered
    This is no longer funny. Maybe the first few times, but after 847 times it’s not funny. Take your own advice STAND DOWN,

It's always funny b!tch. Stand down sailor that's an order!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12