Beach parking.

Thread: Beach parking.

Unregistered

Beach parking.

On Saturday, my daughter and I went to the beach X-mas boat parade. I couldn't believe there was such a big concern about parking. One deputy said he was about to ticket and tow vehicles which weren't blocking the entrance or exit. Some one in charge needs to lighten up.

Unregistered

Beach Parking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On Saturday, my daughter and I went to the beach X-mas boat parade. I couldn't believe there was such a big concern about parking. One deputy said he was about to ticket and tow vehicles which weren't blocking the entrance or exit. Some one in charge needs to lighten up.
    Well......did he just say "he was about to ticket and tow vehicles," or did he actually do it? Maybe he perceived a problem you did not see. It seems someone else needs to "lighten up."

Unregistered
    Tickets are necessary. If any vehicles were towed it was probably because they had someone blocked in or obstructed the path of potential fire trucks or ambulances. The Lieutenant, Sergeants and Deputies who work the beach have to do what they have to do.

Unregistered
    Writing parking tickets serve no purpose our hearing officers dismiss them 90% of the time.

Unregistered
    I disagree with you unless they have a private attorney and nobody hires an attorney for a ticket.

Unregistered
    Most hearing officers are former defense attorneys so...

Unregistered
    Maybe you shouldn't be having a sexual relationship with your daughter.

Deez Nutz
    Maybe you shouldn't be having a sexual relationship with your daughter.
    Maybe you need a education in "relative humidity."