Where in the world is Blanca?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where in the world is Blanca?

Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her? Oh, oh, why, did she have to leave and go awayyy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her? Oh, oh, why, did she have to leave and go awayyy?
    Take your blindfold off she's there. As proud and classy a person as she ever was.

Unregistered
    Take your blindfold off she's there. As proud and classy a person as she ever was.
    Present and classy are two different things, she sold her soul and dignity a long time ago.

Unregistered
    Leave her alone, leave them all alone pray for them and fir the new exec staff and board

Unregistered
    Present and classy are two different things, she sold her soul and dignity a long time ago.
    You need to know one thing and remember it well. You never know who's listening, you never know what side the person you're talking to is on. You may think you know, but be careful. Be very careful moving forward with disrespectful comments towards that woman. I have known her since she was an intern with the SAO. As a matter of fact, I believe I may have even been the arresting officer on the first case she ever prosecuted along side of Don Jones. She was a class act then, a class act her entire career with the PBA, and a class act if or when she's gone. Trust me, if she does leave it will be entirely our loss.

But know back to your comments. I highly recommend you remain anonymous, remain being a keyboard commando as well as a closet coward. I recommend these things because if you ever lose your mind and take a courage pill and repeat any of your disrespectful comments within ear shot of me, rest assured that you will eat your meals from that point forward through a straw. Just sayin......

God Bless and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    You need to know one thing and remember it well. You never know who's listening, you never know what side the person you're talking to is on. You may think you know, but be careful. Be very careful moving forward with disrespectful comments towards that woman. I have known her since she was an intern with the SAO. As a matter of fact, I believe I may have even been the arresting officer on the first case she ever prosecuted along side of Don Jones. She was a class act then, a class act her entire career with the PBA, and a class act if or when she's gone. Trust me, if she does leave it will be entirely our loss.

But know back to your comments. I highly recommend you remain anonymous, remain being a keyboard commando as well as a closet coward. I recommend these things because if you ever lose your mind and take a courage pill and repeat any of your disrespectful comments within ear shot of me, rest assured that you will eat your meals from that point forward through a straw. Just sayin......

God Bless and have a nice day.
    So says the clueless husband...

Unregistered
    So says the clueless husband...
    Leave them alone

Unregistered
    Go say it to her brother, that’s one guy you do not want to **** with!!!

Unregistered
    Go say it to her brother, that’s one guy you do not want to **** with!!!
    Forget her husband, forget her brother. Just remember, coward, say it in front of me and your quality of life will almost immediately change for ever. From that moment moving forward, you will never ever speak ill of someone without flinching. I promise

Unregistered
    Forget her husband, forget her brother. Just remember, coward, say it in front of me and your quality of life will almost immediately change for ever. From that moment moving forward, you will never ever speak ill of someone without flinching. I promise
    Spoken like the true KEYBOARD COMMANDO YOU ARE. You UNREGISTERED POS!!!

Your mom must have told you you are tough. Probably were bullied in school and this is your way of feeling manly!!!

6 ounces of courage that badge gives you, tough guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast