The Manager and Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

This is a response?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don’t like how the vote went, show up to the meetings! You can vote. If you don’t, SHUT THE **** UP!
    Wow mental midgets indeed. Not one signature on it so you can STFU! Boo booo dirty tactics thinking you can misrepresent others in your official capacity while under investigation for very serious offenses.

Unregistered

Cheezar and his Antics

If you don’t like how the vote went, show up to the meetings! You can vote. If you don’t, SHUT THE **** UP!
    You shut up and wipe the Chief juice off you face cheezar. It’ll be a hot day in the village tonight. Prepare to go back to the road.

Unregistered

RoooooooTiN TooooooTiN Yay Yay Yay

Goodbye stranger, it’s been fun, hope you find your paradise, tried to see you point of view, hope your dreams will all come true. screwed the village and PD now go on and take your chiiiiief! Can anyone name one accomplishment by him during his time here?

Unregistered

Staying lol

4-1 vote of confidence for the manager! Not even close! Nice try! We’re here to stay! Oh, and Carlito? Yeah, he’ll be staying too! Sorry Ray!
    . Silly wabbit, tricks are for kids

Unregistered

Emergency Vote of Confidence by the Suck Butt 7

Goodbye stranger, it’s been fun, hope you find your paradise, tried to see you point of view, hope your dreams will all come true. screwed the village and PD now go on and take your chiiiiief! Can anyone name one accomplishment by him during his time here?
    The kiss of death for the manager was the FOP suck butt seven fop vote. It’s also the end for Carlito. Brian will be back to peanut butter sandwiches in his office instead of 3 hours lunches with Evelyn and The Rollason Clique. Janiice the utterly worthless HR girl has been useless from day one. Now that the FOP super seven have proven to NOT represent the overall rank and file maybe motor baby can lose some of his elite status and his days off since he’s way junior. Yes motor baby there is a price to pay for being in the suck butt club. Yo and Chevy need to take down the statue of Manny and stop worshiping him. He’s another suck butt. And all of you need to get your money back for the puppy. You we’ve including sneaky Pete are utter embarrassments. Led by non other than the snake himself. Brian lost a girlfriend in Evelyn and won’t be able to hang around her office all day staring at her pectoral muscles. Snake boy lost frank his protection despite coercive actins to get the vote of confidence for the manager. The City and PD needs an enima and it’s coming. Olympus has fallen, broken arrow, code red. Good bye shorty.

Unregistered

DB4Life

Carlito you told us if the manager leaves you are leaving.

Go, please go.

The mayor can put mccreepie in charge so we can drink all day everyday. Imagine the possibilities at work. Monday Keg Day. Wine tasting Tuesday. Wisky Wednesday. Tequilas Thursday. Friday free for all, gin, rum, scotch, vodka all day long.

Go Carlos, please go.

Unregistered

Promise boy

Carlito you told us if the manager leaves you are leaving.

Go, please go.

The mayor can put mccreepie in charge so we can drink all day everyday. Imagine the possibilities at work. Monday Keg Day. Wine tasting Tuesday. Wisky Wednesday. Tequilas Thursday. Friday free for all, gin, rum, scotch, vodka all day long.

Go Carlos, please go.
    I’m just curious but didn’t Carlos tell everyone that if Rootin tootin left he would too? What’s the delay then.. oh I get it, just like that 9% raise he promised the bargaining unit precontract that he lied about. Thanks again for your professionalism Chief. Before I forget, great job handing out discipline to all the cops that got drunk during the Hurricane party at the station... Only reprimands what a joke?^}^#*%* lol.. All of them should have been fired but of course you always take care of your people so they’re all at work laughing and making fun of the whole thing including the Chief.

Unregistered

All eyes on me

Things are getting hotter in the village, channel 10 and the Miami Herald are camping out at city hall.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how that “Party Investigation” is doing? All of the News Media inquiries are being informed that the investigation is still ongoing. How can that be? When the Officers are punished the investigation has to be complete, otherwise, how can there be punishment?

Rumor is that the many Officers were punished and were not allowed to give statements in their defense? Where is the FOP on this? Oh, I forgot, the FOP President quit, can he do that? Does he have to be voted out or can he just quit? Who voted “ that quitter guy” in anyway?

I am immensely happy with the FOP representation so far. I am also glad I listened to the leaders that informed me the FOP was the way to go, that the PBA was old tech. Where are those leaders now that we have no President of the Union? Let us think back.

Sgt. D-Man? If I’d have known an ass kicking was all that was needed to send him packing I would have done it myself, cried and collected 250 grand like Mark the MMA fighter. D-Man, he quit, after ranting and raving in meetings so often of how he should be the “Chief” he just quit. No one tried to stop him from quitting thank God, but look at us now, I hung on every word of his advice, where is that advice now? Where is he, we need a President.

Cash Register? This guy, I think, still works for the Department. He also was a heavy pusher to go FOP, does he want the President job? No, of course not, he is about to retire, FU guys, thanks for listening to me. I still work here it’s just that you can’t see me anywhere around, because I’m not.

Crazy Detective, Franken Head? Does he want the leadership position? No way, he has that cushy DB job where he makes an extra-ordinary amount of overtime, so no time for the troops. Don’t confront him on this, he has a tendency to go a little bit crazy for no reason.

Mark? The crying MMA Fighter. Whose record is 0 and 1. He took his money and ran. I would say he is the smartest of them all, got a quarter million for getting his ass kicked. Let his mouth write a check his ass couldn’t cash but was sure able to cash that quarter mill from the City. Sgt. D-Man got his clock cleaned for only $75,000 and left the City still a little dizzy. I believe he could have received more but his brain was still rattled months later.
    Comic Book Ray? Nope. He was just screwed over by the FOP when he resisted the Chief’s attempt to screw him over. FOP response when called upon to represent members? “The Chief can do anything, because we are friends with him, old buddies, best friends forever, FU”. Anyway, Ray was FOP President a while ago and quit.

Party Boy? Mr. Drugs, alcohol and Liar extraordinaire? No way, why does he need a Union? He just committed numerous Federal Felonies, State Felonies and Misdemeanors, violated numerous City Ordinances along with an untold number of S.O.P. violations, what happened to him? Unknown, 30 more days and the time limitation runs out. He gets off scott free. Why should he step up and be the leader he convinced others to be? Easy, he doesn’t need it. One for all and all for me, that’s the NBV leadership attitude.

How is the FOP Union? Not good at all. How is the Party Investigation going? GREAT! For one person anyway.

Unregistered

Legacy

The Chief will be remembered for creating a distinctional and divisive work place at the North Bay Village Police Department. We all would have loved to work with him but he chose to embrace guys like manny, Jimmy and a couple of others (He actually embraced the one LT that tried to prevent his hiring process here) He gave his friends special units and the better days off. He fought the union members during contract negotiations with the City and demoted a Corporal for no good reason except speaking his mind during the negotiations. He treated the road patrol VETERAN POLICE OFFICERS with little to no respect and it was clear that if you weren’t brown nosing him you didn’t get any cookies. It was a terrible experience with this Chief but hopefully we get and impartial and honesy Chief the next go-around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12