Investigator II Take-home Vehicles?

Unregistered

Investigator II Take-home Vehicles?

Do the civilian Inv II get take-home vehicles?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do the civilian Inv II get take-home vehicles?
    Yes if they agree to work from home just like the HR inspectors and people that inspect elevators and others.

Unregistered
    Yes if they agree to work from home just like the HR inspectors and people that inspect elevators and others.
    Leaving your home and going directly to your first inspection isn't really considered working from home. It is more efficient to have staff leave their home go do their jobs than leaving home and going to the office to get a car. It is important to note that actual work isn't done at home.

Unregistered
    Leaving your home and going directly to your first inspection isn't really considered working from home. It is more efficient to have staff leave their home go do their jobs than leaving home and going to the office to get a car. It is important to note that actual work isn't done at home.
    Clearly you don't have a clue

Unregistered
    And if your lucky that car will have under 200,000 miles on it

Unregistered

Smile

Clearly you don't have a clue
    I would normally allow you to be impressed with your own ignorance, but in this case I will not. Read the DBPR Tele-Commute Policy before telling me I am clueless.

Unregistered
    I would normally allow you to be impressed with your own ignorance, but in this case I will not. Read the DBPR Tele-Commute Policy before telling me I am clueless.
    It did dip sh@t.

Unregistered
    what type of vehicles in orlando region

Unregistered
    what type of vehicles in orlando region
    ISII get retired sworn vehicles. Could be Impala, Taurus, Cherokee, Escape, etc. The nice thing is it is free. The last new IS II cars were in 2016. Ford Focus as I remember.

Unregistered
    Hit or miss. Hand me down from agents so most have impalas but some lucky ones have nice pickup trucks and SUVs.