Rumor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor

Unregistered

Rumor

This place is getting more and more weird. The new rumor is that J. C. and C. P. are an item. This is in addition to the kind of verified rumor about T. M. and C. B. What is going on? I guess we no longer have to deal with the rumors about M. C. and J. H. being together since J. H. is now linked to S. M.

If you need help with the initials let me know. Although follow the bread crumbs to the fourth floor and you will have your answer.

Unregistered
    Wow. Get a life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. Get a life.
    Does it bother you that much that you are getting called out for the behavior? More Do as I say and Not as I do by the Fourth Floor.

Unregistered
    I must admit that I do not have a horse in this race. If bosses/leaders want to have a dating relationship with subordinates then have at it. I would offer that when I was in the military it was absolutely forbidden for officers (bosses) to have dating relationships with enlisted (subordinates). There are many reasons why....it compromises the ability of a unit, creates dissent, and leads to rumors (kind of like what we have here). There might be issues of favoritism with regards to promotions, discipline or job opportunities. And law enforcement is para-military.

I believe there is an issue that (job opportunity) happened with one of the relationships (T. M. and C. B.). There will always be a doubt as to if C. B. was the best qualified or was given her position due to her relationship with T. M.

I do not know if this is a policy violation or not to have a dating relationship with bosses and deputies. This is the military in me speaking....I just think it is wrong. There is evidence of what happens when it occurs here.

Unregistered

#MeToo

These guys must be sweating with all this #MeToo stuff going on...

Unregistered
    These guys must be sweating with all this #MeToo stuff going on...
    ha-ha...too funny. and also too realistic. That must be why Chitwood, Creamer and Morgan do not wear BWC's....it would totally capture them and destroy their ability to deny.

Unregistered
    Is this the reason why Creamer left as Chief Deputy? If so it does not look good for Morgan.....

Unregistered
    If VCSO is a family as often referred, wouldn't this be considered inbreeding? Asking for a friend...

Keep it in the family VCSO!

Unregistered
    If VCSO is a family as often referred, wouldn't this be considered inbreeding? Asking for a friend...

Keep it in the family VCSO!
    J. C. and T. M. are most definitely keeping it in the family. This reminds me of the entire Michelle Newman and Major Jones quagmire (where Volusia Exposed forced an IA). I know T.M. and J.C. are praying history does not repeat itself.

Unregistered
    Is this the reason why Creamer left as Chief Deputy? If so it does not look good for Morgan.....
    Actually, it looks great from Morgan. He will be the next chief deputy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast