Shift differential - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    And as predicted it did nothing for morale. Get rid of some bs jobs in the office n increase patrol then u might see a change in attitude. Five people the other day for a squad how pathetic is that and dangerous.

Unregistered
    You expect to see a change that quickly? Things do not change overnight. As previously said, this is a step in the right direction. Many of our complaints are being addressed, particularly by the DPS Colonel. It will take time, but I’m happy to see that things are starting to change and not remaining status quo. Give it time.

Unregistered
    Really, CC can make changes with a pen stroke now. Let me guess we need to wait until next years election to start seeing real change! Typical bait and switch plan from our worthless administration. I have seen better high school student governments ran better than CC circus. They are way over their heads and sinking fast!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really, CC can make changes with a pen stroke now. Let me guess we need to wait until next years election to start seeing real change! Typical bait and switch plan from our worthless administration. I have seen better high school student governments ran better than CC circus. They are way over their heads and sinking fast!
    Agreed. I dread coming to work. I mean dred it. Thats way way down here on patrol though. Not in an air conditioned office. Those guys may not understand my point and simply reply with a post that attempts to belittle me.

Funny how no one that left patrol mentions how horrible it is. They talk crap about deputies on patrol that hate patrol, yet they would soon resign than return to patrol. They also refuse to acknowledge how patrol is used as a punishment.

We need to rebuild this agency starting from the basics.

Unregistered
    Never happen while u have a chief who is so far removed from patrol. He sits in his office day in and day out handing out discipline with no clue how bad the morale and the danger we face with the lack of manpower. Get ur arsse in ur car, turn ur road on chief and get out and see how tough things are. Or are u too good for that. Ive been here over 15 years n have never seen the man in roll call or out in patrol. Pathetic. I beginning think CC is going be his clone. At least Gee in the beginning was visible on radio n road.

Unregistered
    I do not have access to the differential sop regulating the garage and communications. Do the hours working midnights shift align with those departments?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12