Rick Bravo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rick Bravo

Unregistered

Rick Bravo

Who’s this Rick Bravo guy? Is he LE sworn or badge bunny?

Unregistered
    he's not sworn, but i can assure you he has been in the shit more than you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A cop wannabe

Unregistered
    Your right about that. He has been in trouble more than most. That's why he was demoted

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2831464]he's not sworn, but i can assure you he has been in the shit more than you.[/QUOTE
    In the shit more how? Oh wait with his camera! Lmao your a joke Mr. Bravo your FB page selfie you took with a tac vest that says “police” so you can look like a cop. Why not go thru a real academy and walk the walk instead you talk and video looser!

Unregistered

In the shit more how? Oh wait with his camera! Lmao your a joke Mr. Bravo your FB page selfie you took with a tac vest that says “police” so you can look like a cop. Why not go thru a real academy and walk the walk instead you talk and video looser!

Unregistered
    Rick Bravo is a good guy! As opposed to you, asswipe. BTW, what his job is, is really none of your business. Now, go crawl back under your rock.

Unregistered
    Rick Bravo is a good guy! As opposed to you, asswipe. BTW, what his job is, is really none of your business. Now, go crawl back under your rock.
    Come on now leave the tough little boys with badges and their keyboard cowboy ways alone. They are bad, just ask them!

Unregistered
    I’ve heard different. Just wondering why he comes across like a PO when really he’s not. Did he go thru SRT school? Or Police Diver training? What about Flight school? Sure talks a good game!

Unregistered
    Rick has been around for a long time and is well liked by a lot of people, what's the matter got your girly feelings hurt?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast