Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rick Bravo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A cop wannabe
    More like a cameraman for ''COP'S'' or ''LIVE PD'' lmaoooo

Unregistered

Pissant

Why pick on Rick? Been around forever and very well liked! Guess you're some rookie with no respect for your elders.

Unregistered
    I’ve heard different. Just wondering why he comes across like a PO when really he’s not. Did he go thru SRT school? Or Police Diver training? What about Flight school? Sure talks a good game!
    When's trying to live out a fantasy. But he is a backstabbing and he makes you think he likes you then handing you up. In fact being a hand up is the closest he'll be a cop

Unregistered
    Rick has been around for a long time and is well liked by a lot of people, what's the matter got your girly feelings hurt?
    Maybe he is CIA. I personally think he was one of the 3 chipmunks at Disney

Unregistered
    Bravo derangement syndrone

Unregistered

he's ok

I just saw this. Saw Rick Bravo's name and wondered why his name is on here. I've known Rick for many years in the department. He has been around since the very early 90s. He has done alot of video work in this department, more than any other photographer we have. He isn't an officer. He likes tactial stuff. He got screwed many years ago by the Parker family and friends plan, when Director Parker put his son to work at the training bureau and Rick was the position to be kicked out to make room for the Parker boy. Because he did so much tactical stuff, he got put in Special Patrol. Whoever is asking - Rick is QRU. If he talks about alot of stuff he did, its because he's done a lot.

Unregistered
    Bravo derangement syndrone
    Is that all you can say moron

Unregistered
    I just saw this. Saw Rick Bravo's name and wondered why his name is on here. I've known Rick for many years in the department. He has been around since the very early 90s. He has done alot of video work in this department, more than any other photographer we have. He isn't an officer. He likes tactial stuff. He got screwed many years ago by the Parker family and friends plan, when Director Parker put his son to work at the training bureau and Rick was the position to be kicked out to make room for the Parker boy. Because he did so much tactical stuff, he got put in Special Patrol. Whoever is asking - Rick is QRU. If he talks about alot of stuff he did, its because he's done a lot.
    He also screwed a lot of people-sworn and Non sworn alike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12