Trolls are found in knightmares

knightmares

Trolls are found in knightmares

Knightmares have trolls, goblins, boogeymen and Knight's senior staff appointees in them. The only way to escape from an knightmare is to wake up -- and reenter reality.

Hollywood has a knightmare on Elm street and Sarasota County has a knightmare on Cattleridge.

This thread is dedicated to everyone who is suffering from ongoing knightmares.

Unregistered
    Made for low-life pieces of crap. They will love it, because they have no life in reality.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Made for low-life pieces of crap. They will love it, because they have no life in reality.
    LMAO.....You nailed it buddy!

Freddie Kruger

Lightbulb Welcome to the knightmare.

This thread will be a compilation of your complaints about having knightmares.

Unregistered
    This is in reference to the homicidal-shooting thread:

Next, the Trolls will accuse Sheriff Knight of being the shooter. Hahahahahaha............
    No one suggested that Sheriff Tom Knight shot the woman or anyone else – and no one is suggesting that Knight is homicidal. The issues are vastly different then that, here at the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. Please do not mix apples (homicide) and oranges (temper tantrums and vindictive behavior and poor judgement). Knight’s problems are not homicidal (at least not that we have detected), but his problems stem from consistently exercising poor judgement, both in private, as well as in public. The most obvious ad nauseum publicized example of Knight's poor judgement is when he openly defied Chief Judge Charles William’s order for him to reinstate security checkpoints in the courthouse. However, that case is currently being litigated and a legal judgement against Knight will be forthcoming very soon from the historic Second District Court of Appeals:

https://www.scribd.com/document/355181357/TK-Rotisserie

The case against Knight will be concluded VERY SOON.

Unregistered

Yes I am a Troll

That is right I am a troll. Now what? You on the other hand are the same person talking to yourself in several different threads, most likely Knights PR team. Did he ask you to come on here and stick up for him b/c he is too much of puss to do it himself? Ohh yea that's right this web page does not exist according to the staff. If you think that Thomas Husein Knight is sooo awesome why not sign your name Knight boy? You give special favors to Tommy? Put your name up what can it hurt? Defend your Sheriff man! Man up and tell us why he is the best Sheriff evva! You won't because you just won't.
    I am a troll MF! This is what I do. I have a miserable life and no girlfriend bla bla bla! The one thing I don't have like Knight and Col Hoffman is an arrest record haaaaaa! I have all the time in world to troll you knight Boy and whoever I want. As for the crazy guy who keeps repeating the judge shit that guy has problems, we can agree on that. I am just a troll and wear that badge with honor. You on the other hand are most likely Candice or Three Six Ohhhh OHHHH OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHH Yeaaaa media! Mad yet? I can do this all day. Knight should hire his wife beating, document forging brother to help is image out not you. He Chris what say you? Forge or backdate any memos lately? Slap your ho around today? Good luck Knight Boy! Call me some names tell me I'm a conspiracy nut. Eeeewwww that hurts sooo bad. SIGN YOUR NAME IF HE IS SO GREAT!