Desecalate - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Desecalate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next time there is an issue, walk out to you car get in it and leave.
    Perfectly said. Thats it right there. Just leave. Let these unappreciative scumbags sort themselves out without a cop being made a scapegoat or a sacrificial lamb.

Unregistered

scenario

You observe a driver going 43 in a 30 in a school zone. You hit the lights and the driver slows down but continue me 3 blocks and pulls over to a side Street. As you stop the car passengers in the backseats are trying to put on their seat belts.

The driver gives you his ID but the passengers are argumentative and refuse to give you identification.

What do you do?

Unregistered
    You observe a driver going 43 in a 30 in a school zone. You hit the lights and the driver slows down but continue me 3 blocks and pulls over to a side Street. As you stop the car passengers in the backseats are trying to put on their seat belts.

The driver gives you his ID but the passengers are argumentative and refuse to give you identification.

What do you do?
    Why do you need the passengers I.D.? Did you see them unbuckled?. I that your PC? Tell the driver to identify them. Are you that hard up for stats that you need to write the passengers, or is this a BS stop?

Unregistered
    The passengers are legaly out of play. Only the driver is a factor. Unless the passengers were doing something illegal. However, based on the way things have been going with police work, the media, the leadership, what the sheep think of us cops, and this agencys lack of knowledge on how to stick up for us, I say screw it. Whats the point? Start trouble with passengers or even the driver? For what? The law? These ungreatfull people that hate us but demand the world of us when they need us? Screw it. I dont even go 10-50 anymore. Ill give the media, liberals, and millennials what they want. These bad guys (wolves) keep on reproducing while the whiney liberals (sheep) tie our hands and hang us out to dry for doing our jobs because they cant stand to see the scary things cops have to do to maintain order. Ill worry about me and my family. I dont risk getting sued, or put my ass on the line for any of these ungreatful unappreciative people that hate us, yet demand for us to fix the stupid issues they put themselves into due to their own poor choices, then complain on us if we dont let them have their way or tell them what they need to hear. To answer your question. I would have never gone 10-50. Had I and they acted up, I would have just turned around and left. Thats the way of the new HCSO. Run from us and we turn around. Make something into possible a complaint or, possible use of force, or possible law suit, and we walk away. Everyones is happy. Upper command are too busy into politic. They cant be burdened with looking into what some dumb street cop did right or wrong. Just fire that cop and move on. Much easier. Hey, its much easier for me to do nothing as well.

Unregistered
    The passengers are legaly out of play. Only the driver is a factor. Unless the passengers were doing something illegal. However, based on the way things have been going with police work, the media, the leadership, what the sheep think of us cops, and this agencys lack of knowledge on how to stick up for us, I say screw it. Whats the point? Start trouble with passengers or even the driver? For what? The law? These ungreatfull people that hate us but demand the world of us when they need us? Screw it. I dont even go 10-50 anymore. Ill give the media, liberals, and millennials what they want. These bad guys (wolves) keep on reproducing while the whiney liberals (sheep) tie our hands and hang us out to dry for doing our jobs because they cant stand to see the scary things cops have to do to maintain order. Ill worry about me and my family. I dont risk getting sued, or put my ass on the line for any of these ungreatful unappreciative people that hate us, yet demand for us to fix the stupid issues they put themselves into due to their own poor choices, then complain on us if we dont let them have their way or tell them what they need to hear. To answer your question. I would have never gone 10-50. Had I and they acted up, I would have just turned around and left. Thats the way of the new HCSO. Run from us and we turn around. Make something into possible a complaint or, possible use of force, or possible law suit, and we walk away. Everyones is happy. Upper command are too busy into politic. They cant be burdened with looking into what some dumb street cop did right or wrong. Just fire that cop and move on. Much easier. Hey, its much easier for me to do nothing as well.
    According to the Supreme Court, the passengers are not put of play. Passengers are seized, and officers can ask passengers to identify themselves.

Unregistered

Reality

With all due respect, the Supreme Court may rule on something but we live in the real world. In order to survive in this political climate and make it to retirement you gotta always be on the defense and think about the circumstances, and most importantly the consequences.

Unregistered
    Well said who ever posted about not getting involved in anything. I use to love getting into stuff and try make that big drug bust on a 1050. But whenthat ahole JR Burton got promoted to patrol colonel an began to hammer deputies for minor crap I stopped completely. Sorry he ruined to many careers for people trying to do their job. I go work and handle my calls but i have no faith in this administration for having my back. Their politicians first and cops second. How many times has anyone seen the new sheriff at role call or out backing up deputies. I think we are in big trouble folks. I just hope someone runs against the guy who will have some balls. When i heard he was keeping the chief then I knew it was going be the same hcso tyrants running the show.

Unregistered
    Don’t go 10/50, don’t do anything, wow! You should be embarrassed to put on your uniform much more collect a paycheck. Blame it on someone else. It sounds like you will look for and use any excuse you can to be the useless employee you really are. You should be ashamed of yourself. I am glad this site offers anonyminity so you can hide under a rock but your peers and supervisors know how useless you are anyway. I know, here it comes, blame the administration some more.

Unregistered
    Yea it is sad that the administration has made it that deputies are scared to do thr job. Unless ur a golden boy where u get popped for dui and then come back as a cpl, then u have nothing fear. Look at all the deputies screwed over in the last year where they lost their rank raise or position by tyrants running this place whao are more concerned about being a politician instead of a cop. The heading of this thread says it all
    Descalation, more like run like a little ***** when think get difficult. Sad isnt it. Why u think so many young deputies are leaving. When u are under hammer like they are now thr no way thy can do 30 years. I call it the chief n burton legacy.

Unregistered
    Wawawa, do you think the agency should let the deputies run wild without any checks and balances. We survived many years under Docobo's command. JR Burton has come and gone, so be it. If you are not going to do your job when the going gets tough, you should not work for HCSO. If you do so, you are stealing tax payers dollars and are just as bad as those you criticize and arrest. Play by the rules and you won't have anything to be scared of. It is hard to be perfect so expect a few bumps and grinds along the way. After all, it is a difficult profession. Take pride it in, pursue and overcome (1 Samuel 30:8). Stay focused, and stay safe my friends!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast