Desecalate
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Desecalate

Unregistered

Desecalate

Just went to.in service. How pathetic are we when they show these stupid videos of a-holes acting out and we take it like bunch of *****es.
    Im sure some golden boy will come on here and defend it but its ridicolous. JR Burton was in love with this since he wasnt a cop. Col Davis if u really want improve morale let us be cops and not door mats.

Unregistered

EDGEMONT frei

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just went to.in service. How pathetic are we when they show these stupid videos of a-holes acting out and we take it like bunch of *****es.
    Im sure some golden boy will come on here and defend it but its ridicolous. JR Burton was in love with this since he wasnt a cop. Col Davis if u really want improve morale let us be cops and not door mats.

Simply tell the instructors, "We do not deescalate." End of story.

Once enough deputies adopt necessary tactic, the bullshit we are taught will stop.

Unregistered
    People that create these topics are not in the field dealing with these loud mouth morons day to day. These a-hole people live their whole lives gettin their way by acting like that. Thay are animals and must see us as the alphas in order for them to relinquish control. Most ofvthe time, if we try to deescalate, its seen as weekness and the situation gets worse. Aggressive people need to be affraid of us and the agency should have the balls to back us up. Like good old Grady.

Unregistered
    Wish that easy but JR Burton legacy here stay at least while chief here. Go look at the absurd I A cases with use of force involving violent suspects. What joke

Unregistered
    Exactly!! Its not like I'm able to take a piece of training, learn from it and apply to a situation that might merit using it along with all of the other techniques I've been taught. That's crazy. Its a slap in the face for guys like us (people with a 405 bench or above) to have to listen to people acting out. I mean really, its not like the public scrutiny of our actions and our use of force has changed much over the last couple of years.

Unregistered
    I think we deescalated two different people on Friday.

Unregistered
    I am sure the CC campaign idiots will use it in another Facebook video or press release to promote their agenda. Go ahead, treat my deputies like a doormat because they have been trained to walk away so you can do what you want. CC is as soft as they come and nothing more than another fake politician with a very very shady past going back to his USF days!!

Unregistered

Huh?

What does that mean?

Unregistered
    I think we deescalated two different people on Friday.

Unfortunately those were a result of the bad guys seeing/knowing that we are being taught to deescalate. So this is going to happen with much more frequency now. STANDBY!

Unregistered
    Do tell since i missed what happened ? Hopefully none of us got hurt.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast