Merry Christmas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why be condensending? I don’t llive in a trailer..... I live in an average single family cbs construction home. Thank god my house is from the 60’s, I don’t have vaulted ceilings. If I had vaulted ceilings this issue would have been much greater.

I’m glad I gave you all a good laugh.... but I’m not kidding about the tree dilemma :-)..... merry Christmas and take care of you and yours.

Officer friendly signing off
    I'm a 20 year road trooper! I have a question? What is a vaulted ceiling? Can I get one for my trailer?

Unregistered
    I'm a 20 year road trooper! I have a question? What is a vaulted ceiling? Can I get one for my trailer?
    Possibly, trailers now a days have changed quite a bit. Don’t quote me, never been trailer shopping.

Unregistered
    Possibly, trailers now a days have changed quite a bit. Don’t quote me, never been trailer shopping.
    Then you must not be a Florida State Trooper! I’m thinking about quitting FHP and becoming a trailer salesman. I’m gonna come to all the academy graduations and sell to the new Troopers!

Unregistered
    Folks if you don’t like it here then leave. No one is forcing you to steal trees 🌲 from the motoring public. Plenty of fresh bodies in the Academy ready to replace you.

Unregistered
    Folks if you don’t like it here then leave. No one is forcing you to steal trees 🌲 from the motoring public. Plenty of fresh bodies in the Academy ready to replace you.
    Tell that to Troop A and Troop F! Between the two they're down over 50 spots! Where are all these fresh bodies "folks"?!

Unregistered
    Folks guy won’t answer that question. He never does.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12