Matt Lauer vs Chief Llanes

Unregistered

Matt Lauer vs Chief Llanes

Top executives stated that Matt Lauer was fired today from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” And yet Llanes gets a free pass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top executives stated that Matt Lauer was fired today from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” And yet Llanes gets a free pass.
    I don't know maybe there is no truth to Llanes, alleged actions. Just rumors, that no ones even come forth on, that or he pleased the he!! out of the ones he was alleged to have sex with and they are not complaining.

Unregistered
    Hard to come forward against a police chief after you become a stripper for 29 years.

Unregistered
    Sir let it go , Alberto is gone , llanes soon will be gone with a nice retirement traveling all over the world , while you stress in front of a keyboard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir let it go , Alberto is gone , llanes soon will be gone with a nice retirement traveling all over the world , while you stress in front of a keyboard
    Stress. The people who should be stress is the people that 33 them.

Unregistered
    Come we both know many officers, that would Fu@k a snake. If he could figure out how not to get bitten. How many do we know, that are or were married. Cheated! Rarely, has officer's starting out in patrol, then elsewhere have NOT cheated. Well, I could be wrong on some of this. Years ago when I worked 10 sector (WThF) off. The crew was great and I'm sure all but 1 never screwed around and the one that did would surprise you. Seemed to like those chick with d!ck's. That troll 79st. Yet he grow up to be a American hero.

Unregistered
    Has anybody seen our Chief?