Viruses
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Viruses

Unregistered

Viruses

Why is leoaffairs popping up as a virus? Trying to track computers and smart phones?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is leoaffairs popping up as a virus? Trying to track computers and smart phones?
    BJ has the IT department working overtime until early 2018, sifting through server logs to connect the dots and see who has been posting dirt on Otis, SH, former RH and TG.

RH threatened the entire SO with a lawsuit after the posts a few weeks ago (about the supposed signal 4/7, if you don’t know what I’m talking about...don’t ask)....

As soon as you saw the pop-up from this site, unfortunately, all your info (IP and location) were sent directly to SH and BJ for analyzation.

Unregistered
    BJ has the IT department working overtime until early 2018, sifting through server logs to connect the dots and see who has been posting dirt on Otis, SH, former RH and TG.

RH threatened the entire SO with a lawsuit after the posts a few weeks ago (about the supposed signal 4/7, if you don’t know what I’m talking about...don’t ask)....

As soon as you saw the pop-up from this site, unfortunately, all your info (IP and location) were sent directly to SH and BJ for analyzation.
    Bahahahahaha that's funny right there!! Let me get my guitar and play you song called Ocean Front Property in Arizona!

Oh, how can you have a sig 4/7? No injuries but died from burning up in the car? Ha! Even funnier that the particular former deputy was in Gulfport Mississippi at the Navy Base on orders! Bahahaha you guys....you guys!

Unregistered

Mod? Any truth to this or is this a troll post?

Unregistered
    Mod 1 needs to find a new mod for us. This shit is unacceptable.

Unregistered
    He wont say anything unless the beloved Scott Haines name is mention.

Unregistered
    Don’t they need PC or a warrant to do that??

Unregistered
    Don’t they need PC or a warrant to do that??
    No they don't need PC. They can do that from a laptop or smartphone.

Unregistered
    No they don't need PC. They can do that from a laptop or smartphone.
    Damnit you just left me speechless. May God have mercy on your soul, dumbass!

Unregistered

I'm going to go out on a limb and call bullshit. BJ isn't going to devote an entire IT to sift through server logs. Why would he or anyone take serious anything that is posted under the veil of anonymity? Trust me, ole Sheriff Bob aint going to lose sleep over what is said about Otis, SH or TG or even less about RH.

Speaking of RH. When and who did he he state that he was suing the entire S.O. because some anonymous jackass posted that he was the cause of a fatal crash while he was away on National Guard duty? Honestly, I seriously doubt there is any truth to him filing any lawsuit.

Finally I know nothing about a virus, but why would information from a virus popup be sent directly to SH and BJ?

Again, calling bullshit. But it doesn't help that the Mod or Mod 1 isn't moderating these posts. The Mod needs to go bye bye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast