Ortiz does it again! Stop stealing jobs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz does it again! Stop stealing jobs

Im a Lt. I signed up for an off duty job at the arena and nothing. I later found out that Capt Javier Ortiz worked it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im a Lt. I signed up for an off duty job at the arena and nothing. I later found out that Capt Javier Ortiz worked it.
    Then do something about it,otherwise stay quiet and let Capt. Underpants ram you week after week.

Unregistered
    This issue sounds like a prime topic for a Crespogram Report investigative reporting delving into the relationship between Captain Javier Ortiz and Sweetwater police chief Placido Diaz. Why is a City of Miami police captain working an off-duty job at the Dolphin Mall, a venue within the City of Sweetwater jurisdiction? If he is, why is Ortiz getting paid by a City of Sweetwater corporate constituent at captain's hourly rate. Doesn't the City of Sweetwater Police Department have a number of qualified command officers in house that can provide the command presence and service? Under what statutory authority is Captain Ortiz working out of jurisdiction at the City of Sweetwater? Pursuant to Florida Statute, Chapter 23, does a Memorandum of Understanding exist between the City of Miami and Sweetwater that allows this specific and unique Captain Ortiz' employment? Is there a "quid pro quo" between Captain Ortiz and City of Streetwalker PD chief P. Diaz; specially now that Captain Ortiz is in command of the lucrative and coveted off-duty job section?

How about it Al? You have not done a "Pumpkinhead" article is sometime!

Unregistered
    This issue sounds like a prime topic for a Crespogram Report investigative reporting delving into the relationship between Captain Javier Ortiz and Sweetwater police chief Placido Diaz. Why is a City of Miami police captain working an off-duty job at the Dolphin Mall, a venue within the City of Sweetwater jurisdiction? If he is, why is Ortiz getting paid by a City of Sweetwater corporate constituent at captain's hourly rate. Doesn't the City of Sweetwater Police Department have a number of qualified command officers in house that can provide the command presence and service? Under what statutory authority is Captain Ortiz working out of jurisdiction at the City of Sweetwater? Pursuant to Florida Statute, Chapter 23, does a Memorandum of Understanding exist between the City of Miami and Sweetwater that allows this specific and unique Captain Ortiz' employment? Is there a "quid pro quo" between Captain Ortiz and City of Streetwalker PD chief P. Diaz; specially now that Captain Ortiz is in command of the lucrative and coveted off-duty job section?

How about it Al? You have not done a "Pumpkinhead" article is sometime!
    Crespo-
    No one cares. The bottom line is the more you write about anyone, the more powerful they have become.

Unregistered
    So what’s the latest on the off duty thief?

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor , I will not tolerated disrespecting our captain , he's allowed to work whatever he wants and you will like it and laugh at his jokes in roll call , enough with this attempt mutiny , we never tolerated that behavior in the navy

Unregistered
    So what’s the latest on the off duty thief?
    The latest is, he will continue to 46 as a Capt. With Lt. Pay and ain’t much YOU can do to stop him. I enjoy him seeing him at roll calls. Captain underpants is my hero.

Unregistered
    The latest is, he will continue to 46 as a Capt. With Lt. Pay and ain’t much YOU can do to stop him. I enjoy him seeing him at roll calls. Captain underpants is my hero.
    Stop taking money from Lts. We know the scams your doing. Do you think it’s right that your screwing another brother over. Ok

Unregistered
    Stop taking money from Lts. We know the scams your doing. Do you think it’s right that your screwing another brother over. Ok
    He can’t help himself. The man has no family life, wife or children. He needs to stay busy and show everyone that his a big shot captain. Which really doesn’t mean sh.t because he even cheated on the Capt exam. The man is a thug and eventually will get some innocent person killed.

Unregistered
    He can’t help himself. The man has no family life, wife or children. He needs to stay busy and show everyone that his a big shot captain. Which really doesn’t mean sh.t because he even cheated on the Capt exam. The man is a thug and eventually will get some innocent person killed.
    Good for him if he cheated on the test, won’t be the first time someone cheats just ask the Papier’s and Natalie. Cheating is the way to go,as for a Thug? We have plenty of thugs on the Dept., no one really cares.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast