The Folks Guy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Folks Guy

Unregistered

The Folks Guy

The Folks Guy is an FHP legend!!! Speaks the truth! Yeah we don’t like reading his posts, but he speaks the truth. And some of us can’t accept or won’t accept the truth.

Could you imagine his interactions / conversations with the motoring public?

“Folks, if you don’t like a speeding ticket then don’t speed. No one is forcing you to drive 15 mph over the speed limit. There are civilians in my county ready to T-bone you in an intersection and kill you.”

Folks guy; where are you assigned???? What’s your rank? WHO ARE YOU???

We love you Folks Guy!

Unregistered
    He's nothing but a FHP shill. Always goes around and attempts to shut down any discussion whenever troopers talk about current issues.

He ain't no hero.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's nothing but a FHP shill. Always goes around and attempts to shut down any discussion whenever troopers talk about current issues.

He ain't no hero.
    If you don’t like it here Sir then you can leave. No one is forcing you to comment on this thread.

Folks, it’s pretty simple. We have recruits at the Academy ready to replace you. I certainly did not force you to come on to this web site and comment about me. If you’re unhappy with your employement with FHP, I suggest you find somewhere else to work. Don’t bring your negativity to your colleagues on the Patrol. We have fresh bodies at the Academy with great attitudes ready to tackle the highways. You can and will be replaced. Any questions, feel free to post them here.

Be safe and watch each other’s back. Now get out there and write some good tickets!

Unregistered
    The folks guy was hired on in the 80s. The best info I can give is he is assigned to Troop H. And no he's not brass. He works the road like he has for 30+ years.

Unregistered
    The folks guy was hired on in the 80s. The best info I can give is he is assigned to Troop H. And no he's not brass. He works the road like he has for 30+ years.
    And he has more activity than anyone else in that troop.

Unregistered
    All his zone partners hate him.
    Routinely writes other Cops tickets.
    Tried to tell THI what to do on scene.
    Brass loves him.

Unregistered
    If you don’t like it here Sir then you can leave. No one is forcing you to comment on this thread.

Folks, it’s pretty simple. We have recruits at the Academy ready to replace you. I certainly did not force you to come on to this web site and comment about me. If you’re unhappy with your employement with FHP, I suggest you find somewhere else to work. Don’t bring your negativity to your colleagues on the Patrol. We have fresh bodies at the Academy with great attitudes ready to tackle the highways. You can and will be replaced. Any questions, feel free to post them here.

Be safe and watch each other’s back. Now get out there and write some good tickets!
    Someone is butt hurt. Take a chill pill, folks guy.

Unregistered

And no one forced you to reply to his comment after you got called out being a FHP shill. If you don't like it, you should leave. Take your own advice and let someone replace you from the academy. Good riddance if you leave this agency.

Unregistered
    Folks Guy for President. Excellent Diplomacy with other nations. "Rocket Man, no one is forcing you to launch all these liddle' missles but ... "

Unregistered
    All his zone partners hate him.
    Routinely writes other Cops tickets.
    Tried to tell THI what to do on scene.
    Brass loves him.
    This is what I pictured the Folks Guy as

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast