SOT question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOT question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wawawa, I am so tired of hearing your cry. You are not the smartest crayon in the box. Hear we go again, just leave if you can’t hack it any longer. I know, wawawa, I am stuck here for the rest of my life, destin to drive a green and white for the rest of my career because I don’t have any other job skills. I hope you have a good mental health plan to deal with all of that stress and a good life preserver to keep you afloat in all of your tears.

If you're tired of hearing all these deputies cry, then just leave if you can't hack it any more. Quit and go work somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Is the geography hard to learn? I am not from the TB area. During FTO program do you change districts? Your jurisdiction is huge how did you learn the geography for those of you who were not very familiar with the area?

Unregistered
    Oh you will learn the geography quick. Because its always the same damn houses, trailers, apartments, streets, and people. Same non police related babysitting and petty garbage. If you want to truly be an actual criminal justice professional and go after true criminals and criminal empires, GO TO THE FEDS!!!! If you like being a secretary, making petty arrests for shopliftings and domestics, working crashes, and dealing with the crazy and the addicted, Come here. No cop work. No true victims to work for. No true bad guys the hunt for. No justice in court. We are one step up from loss prevention or security guards. GO TO THE FEDS. Dont learn this the hard way.

Unregistered
    Wawawa, I am so tired of hearing your cry. You are not the smartest crayon in the box. Hear we go again, just leave if you can’t hack it any longer. I know, wawawa, I am stuck here for the rest of my life, destin to drive a green and white for the rest of my career because I don’t have any other job skills. I hope you have a good mental health plan to deal with all of that stress and a good life preserver to keep you afloat in all of your tears.
    If you dont like it, quit. Better yet, dont come to this site. This site is our only voice. So screw you golden boy punk.

Unregistered
    Crybaby, crybaby! I am not going to quit and I am going to continue to come on this site to watch you drown in your tears. I respect those employees that are not happy and resign to find another job elsewhere. What makes you think that you can start your career and live happily ever after? But oh no, I’m not trained to do anything else, I would have to take a pay cut, on and on. If you’re not happy, remain working for HCSO and cry yourself to sleep every night for the rest of your career. Or, step up to the plate and make a decision for your mental health and well-being like a man, or woman, Which ever you are but quit acting like a baby.

Unregistered
    Is the geography hard to learn? I am not from the TB area. During FTO program do you change districts? Your jurisdiction is huge how did you learn the geography for those of you who were not very familiar with the area?
    You will stay in one of the five districts. Depending on the district, you might move from one squad area to another, or stay in the same area. It's not hard to learn the area, specially with GPS.

Unregistered
    Not true. We occasionally provide good info here.

Sponsored cadets go through SOT. We do not hire pre-certs (persons with state certification, but no prior LEO experience) without putting them through SOT and the academy again. When we are able to constitute a prior-LEO class they have generally not been required to go through SOT. Hope this helps.
    Not true. We have waived the requirement for either prior-leo or being agency sponsored and will now hire self-sponsored recruits straight from the academy WITHOUT sending them back through.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12