Gloats is now getting his friends hired. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Out of all the Chiefs out there, how the heck did we land the biggest sapingo? Seriously. The guy walks around like he’s Elliot Ness.

Unregistered

More Drama for MBPD

After rereading the Chiefs announcement again and going over the Bio on the new Captain that’s coming, How come the chief failed to mention he was a Police Chief in another department? Why is the Chief hiding that from us? Did he not think we would google this guy? Why would this decorated man with all this experience come to Miami Beach to become a Captain?
    Is it because no one else will hire him because he is not liked, looks like his repution in Ny is not a good one and can’t find work over there so now he’s called upon his old buddy to get him a job in our department. Also this guy has a sustained EEOC complaint for discrimination and is currently being sued. If I, as the average Joe, were to apply to another department with a discrimination lawsuit unsettled, I would never be hired. How come we are bringing in this Captain with all this drama pending. Obviously she has been granted the right to sue so therefore there is some truth to her claim.
    Promote from within. Stop brining all these people from the outside that don’t have a clue about this department, city, and it’s culture.

Unregistered
    He can’t be worst than Capt. DD.

Unregistered

CAPT. I.R... for.Major..... keep it in house and productive

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After rereading the Chiefs announcement again and going over the Bio on the new Captain that’s coming, How come the chief failed to mention he was a Police Chief in another department? Why is the Chief hiding that from us? Did he not think we would google this guy? Why would this decorated man with all this experience come to Miami Beach to become a Captain?
    Is it because no one else will hire him because he is not liked, looks like his repution in Ny is not a good one and can’t find work over there so now he’s called upon his old buddy to get him a job in our department. Also this guy has a sustained EEOC complaint for discrimination and is currently being sued. If I, as the average Joe, were to apply to another department with a discrimination lawsuit unsettled, I would never be hired. How come we are bringing in this Captain with all this drama pending. Obviously she has been granted the right to sue so therefore there is some truth to her claim.
    Promote from within. Stop brining all these people from the outside that don’t have a clue about this department, city, and it’s culture.
    Our brother and sister FOP members are being attacked by this idiocy. The citizens do not deserve to absorb this liability and all his lawsuits for bad his multiple allegations of poor judgment, the same conduct will continue here. This is the end of this tragic train wreck, a. Vote of no confidence must now be brought to center stage. Members will bring it to the floor of the next FOP meeting. Enough is enough the residents deserve better. We need compound-W to remove these warts. This is over the top insanity that adversely affects our community in misfeesance. This is shocking and depressing and demonstrates awful management.
    Police. Department morale will be even worse now if that is possible. Miami Beach citizens exploited for P.E.R.F. yet again.

Unregistered
    This guy is the second c omming of train wreck out side hire Huber. https://nypost.com/2010/04/18/new-bo...pd-detectives/

Unregistered

Vote of no confidence

I think it’s time to do a vote of no confidence on the Chief. We did one on a Mayor that did not effect us in anyway but we don’t do one on the clown running our Police Department. He changes the rules when it’s convenient for him but holds everyone else to a different standard. I’m sick and tired of hearing all the complaining. What are we doing about it?
    FOP needs to step in and stop negotiating stupid things like a goatee. Cmon people how much longer are we going to have this sapingo here.

Vote of No Confidence!!! Get rid of Oats
    #whitiesforwayne

Unregistered
    A vote of no confidence huh? And that will solve what exactly? That last 2 votes of no confidence did what? NOTHING. Quit talking like you know what you are talking about.

Unregistered
    A vote of no confidence huh? And that will solve what exactly? That last 2 votes of no confidence did what? NOTHING. Quit talking like you know what you are talking about.
    You’re right Ernie.

Unregistered
    With this Law Suit Pending for this potential disaster to be hired... isnt there a regulation that you CAN NOT BE HIRED BY A FL POLICE DEPT with ANY Pending Law Suits currently active ?

Unregistered

More NYPD Garbage

Not only is he hiring his friends but he’s protecting another former NYPD idiot DOHLER. This guy is under serious investigation yet you don’t hear anything about it, but he had all kinds of News conferences on two Hispanic supervisors.
    Why the hush hush Chief? It will be interesting how you cover up this one. Stealing property, stealing time is acceptable only if certain people do it. Bet the Mayor doesn’t know about everything your hiding from him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast