Ceasar Salad - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceasar Salad

Unregistered

A real Salad Shame

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet again the "Salad" we have all known to stick in your back is out gallivanting around the county doing his own personal errands on the City's dime. Now that he has "taken" the presidents position of the union due to default and not earning it, there will be a massive money drain for all of his personal agendas. We're sure his VW club will get a donation and he will go out with Jenkins and the Chief and spend money on lavish meals Etc, Etc. Doesn't matter Ceasar Salad destroyed the FOP w/ his daddy and the Lt's. Hey Cheeeeeser, what are you going to do when your daddy looses his job? Your two faced.
    Ceasar Salad has always been spoiled and a cry baby for many years now. He has also gotten away with many things, but his attitude now with this Chief is disgusting. He has completely blindly and devotedly followed this Chief all while turning his back on the city, friends and co-workers. He has worked with the Lt's and the Chief to destroy the union, moral and just plain does not use logic, just his nasty temper when he does not get his way. The worst part he is working behind the scenes with the Lt's to scheme and stab the backs of all who stand in his way to make a buck and it's got to stop.

Unregistered

Having known & worked with your Chief for over 30 years I have seen him develop into the giant POS he is today. Please check his domestic violence history with your agency from the mid to late 1980’s as there were several times MBPD responded to save his ass after beating his wife’s ass when they lived in NBV. Lots of highlights in his career that includes only having done 6 mths in uniform patrol due to a death in his family causing him to not be able to work the road..... ever. Then he hid in narcotics for many years before his rapid promotions during his career. Next as MBPD Chief he has a very young girlfriend, yes he was married, and takes the girlfriend to the Keys often. Did I mention he is a POS.

Unregistered
    Having known & worked with your Chief for over 30 years I have seen him develop into the giant POS he is today. Please check his domestic violence history with your agency from the mid to late 1980’s as there were several times MBPD responded to save his ass after beating his wife’s ass when they lived in NBV. Lots of highlights in his career that includes only having done 6 mths in uniform patrol due to a death in his family causing him to not be able to work the road..... ever. Then he hid in narcotics for many years before his rapid promotions during his career. Next as MBPD Chief he has a very young girlfriend, yes he was married, and takes the girlfriend to the Keys often. Did I mention he is a POS.
    If this is true then we’ve all been duped into thinking he’s a solid chief. But, like so many before home he’s full of himself. Poor guy, he thinks the magnificent 7 actually like him. They’re using him. With outside agencies in our house, makes one wonder what’s really going down.

Unregistered
    Oops can this be true?

Unregistered

Pos

Yes, very true as they he lived on South Treasure Dr.
    I do remember NBVPD calling the Beach to come calm he down.

Unregistered

Old Beach Cop

Well there’s one way to find out. Ask joe mack. Hey joe mack is it true? Or maybe jimmy is writing on here. Hey jimmy aren’t you under investigation?

Unregistered

Dumba$$

Hey a$shole, just so you know our department is full of guy like the chief. You aren't hurting any of their feelings. You are making them like him more.

Unregistered

It's Salad time

Mr. Ceasar Salad worked a whole 12 hours this week and had 8 hours OT. Where do we sign up? So a usual day is out of bed at 830, leave the house at 1000 go to his favorite car shop talk smack then go to one of his rental properties and pick up rent money then lunch. After lunch stop by work say hi for an hour and go to do some more personal errands then home. At 7pm go back out for a work related issue for an hour and a half, go back home and write an OT slip for a 4 hour call out.
    There you go a day of a special Ceasar Salad cheese spreed day! Already over 18,000.00 for the year, NICE!

Unregistered

Big Head Cheezar

Ole big head lucky to have a badge at all. Seems he attacked an on duty Miami cop while at the OBGYN office. He fought the officers in the waiting room and got spayed. He baker Acted himself and the chief then Israel gave him back a gun and badge. Should’ve fired him, but noooo! Cheezar is now totally scamming the city. And Carlota Nipples Noriega can’t protect him anymore. After Thursday they pick a new manager and nipples is out of here. He must close out Jimmy’s IA first. Wait how about the super seven suck butts buy more puppies and do another highly effective vote of confidence. It worked for the manager.

Unregistered

Ceasar Salad Head Cheese

Heard Mr. Salad is making some extra side money working for a construction firm that fills in Florida sink holes. Ya they use Ceasars Salads' forehead.

What do you call a Ceasar Salad shower cap? A car cover!

Where's the Salads baby beanie at now? It's the new dome for the Doral City Hall building!

There's only one thing bigger then his forehead, his temper!

Elon Musk's car that he shot off into space towards Mars has just turned around. It appears it's heading to Ceasar Salads forehead. It thinks it's another planet.

What does trees mountains and Salads forehead have in common? Trees don't grow above a certain altitude, nor does hair!

Interesting fact. The salads head weighs the same as the rest of his body!

Why is Ceasar Salads fore head sooooo big? Because it has to keep up with his attitude and ego!

I hear the Salad is going to resign when the Norieeeeeeega leaves. ya he has several job offers in the cruise ship industry. They want his forehead as an anchor and or as the newest private island!

Just messing with you brother! I'm already over you writing me up!

Love Manny

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast