Ceasar Salad - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceasar Salad

Unregistered

Leave Request

To: Chief Nowhereegga B Breasts
    Subject: Leave Request

Dear Sir, I request the next few days off. I have again been requested to assist the United States Coast Guard up in the north east due to the nor'easter winter storms. As you know I have been assisting the USCG for several years now and they are in need of my services.

If you need me, please contact USCG North East sector, USCG cutter ship Vengeance. I will be tied to the bow so they can use my forehead to plow through the Boston channel and open the waterways.

Respectfully, Dutifully and especially lovingly your adopted Son,
    Ceasar the Cheeezer Salad

Unregistered

Second Leave Request

Sir, I will have to take an extra few days off. Upon my finishing my ice breaking duties I received an injury on my forehead. I thought it was a sliver of ice that went into my skin and cut me. It turned out to be a Norwegian flag pole. Ya it appears the country of Norway thought my forehead was a new unclaimed mountain and an expedition climbed up and planted their flag to claim a new "MT. Ignoramus".
    Their so stupid right? Every one knows I've had a settlement from Monaco up there for years! - Not really, their Martians.

Respectfully, Dutifully and Lovingly you Son,
    Cheezer Ceasar Salad your Squeezer

P.S.- Don't charge my sick banks OK? You know the deal.

Unregistered

Tread Lightly

I’d be careful how much I would mess with cheezar. Let’s not forget how he violently attacked a city of Miami officer at a hospoin the OBGYN office. He was sprayed, taken down, hand cuffed and was about to be transported to Dade County jail when Devine Intervention took place. Yes the PBA saved his career and that low life SELLOUT POS knows it. Soon his daddy, Chief nipples won’t be here to protect him. The guy had to sit the desk for three months while going to psychological therapy. He’s exploded at supervisors, coworkers and citizens. Now for some reason nipples has faith in him. But, because Amy has a big mouth we all now know why Cheezar still works here. His forehead is so big she uses it for showing movies on it during movie nite. That accounts for most of his rediculous overtime.

Unregistered

Gotta Go Home

Ceasar Salad has to go home. Seems he's suffering from dry mouth cause Chief Norieeeega was not in! Onto better news for the rest of the gang. Once Norieeeega is gone the Dept. will be back to normal!

Unregistered

Bone Head

Ceasear Salad and friends helped out the weekend cleaning the bay and filling his pretty truck up with garbage. What was really going on was saving face due to his complete failure as a Lodge President of the Union in which multiple members have left since his taking the reigns. Since he got the Presidents spot by default and not by choice, the Lodge has lost funds and down members and has lost credibility in the FOP community and the community at large.
    Don't expect much from him in negotiations this year if it ever happens at all, but rest assured it will be a disaster since he wears his emotions on his sleeve and has outbursts when he should sit and listen. It's time to go PBA, "The Salad" has destroyed us! But it's nice working 20 hour work weeks.

Unregistered

Calling you Bluff

Do it dragon! Stop talking and take your shot! Put up or shut up! You think you have the votes? Pull the trigger!

Unregistered

Done

Oh, I will do it! Gonna start taking your members one by one. Maybe Amy can be first. Then maybe even you Cheeeezer! You have to remember, everyone here knows your play, driving around in your big ole truck working 20 hour work weeks making bank. Well it's time to pay up. It's time you understand you lost.

Unregistered

Cheezar

So our detached undercover detective goes out in public missing up to the political parties in the city picking up trash out in public. Great way not to compromise your undercover status. As big as your head is we figured you’d have more brains. Still taking orders from Nipples.

Unregistered

Nothing

What is the Cheeser doing as FOP President? NOTHING! Too busy working 10 hour weeks.

Unregistered

Waste

Another pay period, another check for the Ceasar Salad for doing nothing, doing nothing for the City, nothing for the FOP, just 10 hour work weeks. But lets not forget he does like to eat cheese on the weekend for clean up day with all his band of misfits. Hey you all need to loose weight. You can start with eating less cheese!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast