Ronnie Lee for write in candidate in future special election? - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Really. More gym time. Agree. Add tanning to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand up to who? What bullshit? Who came on here talking crazy and threatening to make a special trip to engage the Chief of police like an obsessed deranged lunantic? And who's pathetic? Just tell the guy to make it quick when he comes through. We and the res-i-dents want A.A. engaging his time more productively...you know at the gym, spending time with his multiple mistresses, plotting and weaseling..damn maybe he should run for Sheriff.
    Unless A.A. decides to crossdress and make up multiple Facebook personalities, it wouldn't be an even debate.

Read up A.A. "everyone" knows your game, you go to the gym...oooh. Isn't Chief a salary position? Go 4 times a day now.

And tan, Catch some rays. Oil up for the city council meetings. When speaking work just strike poses.

Unregistered
    Stand up to who? What bullshit? Who came on here talking crazy and threatening to make a special trip to engage the Chief of police like an obsessed deranged lunantic? And who's pathetic? Just tell the guy to make it quick when he comes through. We and the res-i-dents want A.A. engaging his time more productively...you know at the gym, spending time with his multiple mistresses, plotting and weaseling..damn maybe he should run for Sheriff.
    Ya what he said

Unregistered

Hey - get your facts straight !

Like an obsessed deranged lunantic? He "is" - is - an obsessed deranged lunatic just one mood swing away from arm bar body slamming an elderly person for looking at him the wrong way. Ever been present during one of his insightful, professional conversations? Never read a section of civil rights he liked (never mind understand) Fourth Ammendment? (thats just the Second Ammendment doubled!) Bill of Rights? "It's my word against theirs..I'm right".

Unregistered
    Unless A.A. decides to crossdress and make up multiple Facebook personalities, it wouldn't be an even debate.

Read up A.A. "everyone" knows your game, you go to the gym...oooh. Isn't Chief a salary position? Go 4 times a day now.

And tan, Catch some rays. Oil up for the city council meetings. When speaking work just strike poses.
    Agree completely. If AA were to debate Steve it would be Mano a She-Mano. I'll place my money on AA in election.

Unregistered

Totally he should go 4x a day now - and weekly pose down in City Hall...it's obviously what his obsessed stalker wants but hates himself for feeling. Personally, I think the "call out" on AA going to the gym 3x a day, is some sort of..you know...conflicted feelings coming out as anger, when in reality, his anger towards AA is driving his self loathing repressed sexual identity issues.

Unregistered
    Curtis now that you went to the Sheriff Office you grew some nuts? Your a shit bag and always have been. Your at the only place you can work! You work for a piece of shit. By the way nice tits in the pics of your Mickey Mouse SWAT team.
    He's proud of those c cups. be careful though. he is a tough guy who will "make special visits" and "remind" you. It's a matter of time before he goes off. For those of you who know him from way back, was he always this unstable and hid it better?

Unregistered

Interpwetation of the Constitution by Cway

I have a lot of discuses and anger towards him. The problem is a Hendry County Problem Thankfully I no longer must deal with it. The post was pushing him for Sheriff. He has no Chace of beating Steve. He continually stabbed Steve in the back trying to get ahead till he weaseled his way into the Chief of Police spot. And it is my understanding he is not doing a very good job at that. Look you may not like Steve but he has more integrity in his little finger than A.A. has in his whole body. No as for who is a coward he knows where to find me and knows how I feel. Well maybe that is not true I forget how many people he screwed over so he may not be clear on where to look I will make it a point to come to Hendry County and see him soon. I will remind him.
    The Constitution of Cway

Fweedom of Wewigon. I am fwee to worship me.

Right to Bear Arms. I can carry any gun I want because it is the law and see my badge.

Number three doesn’t make much senseth to me so it doesn’t matter.

Fourth Ammendment gives me the right to search and seize things

Fifth amendment you have right to remain silent but I will say things for you in my reports, since it is my word against yours and I am tough on cwime!

Sixfth Ammendment right to speedy and public trial. When I was the baddest police and tough on cwime, in instant I made up my mind speedy and in public and awwested anyone wif PC!

Sevenfth Ammendment trial by a jury When I was on the stweet I was judge and jury of the stweet!

Eighth Ammendment no cruel unusual punishments. So you cannot punish me

Ninf Ammendment is “enumeration” does that mean something to do with counting?

Tenf Ammendment about powers that if it doesn’t say I cant I can, and if it says I can do something I will no matter what other laws say I cant!

Unregistered

Dance monkey

You all are puppets. A great philosopher once wrote;

So I say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me oh oh oh
    I've never seen anybody do the things you do before
    They say move for me, move for me, move for me ay ay ay
    And when you're done I'll make you do it all again

I said oh my god I see you walking by
    Take my hands, my dear, and look me in my eyes
    Just like a monkey I've been dancing my whole life

Keeps dancin monkeys

Unregistered
    You all are puppets. A great philosopher once wrote;

So I say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me oh oh oh
    I've never seen anybody do the things you do before
    They say move for me, move for me, move for me ay ay ay
    And when you're done I'll make you do it all again

I said oh my god I see you walking by
    Take my hands, my dear, and look me in my eyes
    Just like a monkey I've been dancing my whole life

Keeps dancin monkeys

Not in shallow end anymore now. Deep. Very deep.

Unregistered
    Not in shallow end anymore now. Deep. Very deep.
    Keyboard badasses at it again? You ladies need to take your complaints to the sources of your childish frustrations! Trust me you’ll sleep better at night knowing you confronted your issues like an adult instead of using this sight to voice your frustrations. Truly does nothing here except verifies the cowardly society we live in. Hope to God you don’t carry badges cowards!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast