Ronnie Lee for write in candidate in future special election? - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Wook out! Angwy man!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes nobody has any interest in engaging with you. Especially face to face. Don't need to when it's apparent you're driving your own self crazy. You'll get over it one day. Good luck.
    No nutso won't get over anything, flunks psych evals with ease. Dig in his past about a decade ago when he was putting his apps out to other out of county agencies. Was in disbelief when rejected "because of anger problems".

Unregistered

"You have not chance" "The real truth" - how many truths are there to you nutso?

You are so funny. Yes, way more important things like sleeping with his employees and going to the gym three times a day on the Taxpayer's dime. Yes, that is clearly a challenge for any time he feels he wants to not be a coward and engage face to face. It is up to him, but I don’t think he would ever do that. If not liking someone is a mental illness then the world is in real trouble starting with you and the grudges you hold. Who has been fired? I have never been fired not for the lack of him trying, luckily he never had that kind of power over me or he would have probably succeeded as dishonest as he is. Leave it to him or one of his disciples with their physiology degrees to try and run hide behind a criminal charge that is not applicable to this situation. No law about not liking a dishonest manipulative coward of a man. Look A.A. keep your chin up and keep trying to get a position someplace else. Maybe someday you will be able to pull the wool over another agencies' eyes and Hendry County Residence can get rid of a piece of trash. How many lives have you negatively affected? Probably more than anyone will ever know. The real truth to the story you have screwed over everyone who helped you get to where you are. That is the payment they deserve for listening to a scum bag like you. Go ahead give it a try run against Steve you have not chance. I know you won’t because you are a coward and could never face a true man. A true leader. One who you stabbed in the back. Good Luck.
    what do you mean "engage face to face"? little big mouth man, EVERYONE knows you get angry and "fustrated" easily and go right to physical to save face even when you have nothing to stand on. Nothing.

What running behind criminal charges that is not applicable to this situation? Why don't you open up a little more, tell the whole picture, let everyone see and read.

Unregistered

Special section for the certifiable EDP who is an LEO (incredibly)

"I have a lot of discuses and anger towards him. The problem is a Hendry County Problem Thankfully I no longer must deal with it. The post was pushing him for Sheriff. He has no Chace of beating Steve. He continually stabbed Steve in the back trying to get ahead till he weaseled his way into the Chief of Police spot. And it is my understanding he is not doing a very good job at that. Look you may not like Steve but he has more integrity in his little finger than A.A. has in his whole body. No as for who is a coward he knows where to find me and knows how I feel. Well maybe that is not true I forget how many people he screwed over so he may not be clear on where to look I will make it a point to come to Hendry County and see him soon. I will remind him." -

(originally posted in the Ronnie Lee for write in thread, but the voices somehow took over and the topic became his "discuses" and "anger" towards AA

Unregistered
    Curtis now that you went to the Sheriff Office you grew some nuts? Your a shit bag and always have been. Your at the only place you can work! You work for a piece of shit. By the way nice tits in the pics of your Mickey Mouse SWAT team.

Unregistered
    You guys are so pathetic. You cannot stand the truth, so you try to find something to belittle others and you talk about their flaws. You pick on Steve calling him names and taking about his anger because he stands up to you and your bull shit. You pick on Curtis, making fun of his appearance. I am sure they both are too busy to be on here talking to you. The agency they work for seems to be improving every day, unlike the one you work for. You just wish Aaron could compete with Steve. But he and his friend tried before and failed. Again, none of you would go talk to neither one of them face to face. What I think is funny is you guys calling them out on here but not signing your name. And you are talking about someone else having balls. Well, wish you luck, Go get some more cosmetic surgery and maybe you will feel better about yourself.

Unregistered
    Wow, we want to talk about records and where people can work. How many places have you been fired or forced to leave? You must drive several counties away to get a job a CPD because you cannot get hired anywhere. Only a few of you are locals even some of your so-called friends are talking shit about you and your agency and trying to leave. Well, I guess anyone working for the Sheriff's Office should be concerned about what a CPD employee thinks about them. In fact, is not most of the Police Department Hendry County Cast Off's people that could not make it there or anyplace else. I am sorry I forgot you guys are officers around.

Unregistered
    You guys are so pathetic. You cannot stand the truth, so you try to find something to belittle others and you talk about their flaws. You pick on Steve calling him names and taking about his anger because he stands up to you and your bull shit. You pick on Curtis, making fun of his appearance. I am sure they both are too busy to be on here talking to you. The agency they work for seems to be improving every day, unlike the one you work for. You just wish Aaron could compete with Steve. But he and his friend tried before and failed. Again, none of you would go talk to neither one of them face to face. What I think is funny is you guys calling them out on here but not signing your name. And you are talking about someone else having balls. Well, wish you luck, Go get some more cosmetic surgery and maybe you will feel better about yourself.
    How can you be so sure C.C. is too busy, why it is you - again speaking in the third person - is that your other personality?

Talk about not signing names. CC is an all time top rated, gutless wonder. Couldn't place anything into writing since no one would be able to understand wtf he is trying to explain. So play sneak, whisper whisper. Speking of coesmetic surgery, your gyno man boobs, get your hormones checked. I'd probably have anger too if I had a C cup going on. No judgement, just support to get it looked into.

Unregistered

YES, DO NOT pick on Curtith!

"you guys are so pathetic. You cannot stand the truth, so you try to find something to belittle others and you talk about their flaws. You pick on Steve calling him names and taking about his anger because he stands up to you and your bull shit. You pick on Curtis, making fun of his appearance."

You guys really are pathetic, picking on height challenged, mentally and emotionally challenged, and allegedly sexual identity challenged.

Don't pick on Curtith anymore! He can't handle when he gets called out on himself.

Unregistered
    Wow, we want to talk about records and where people can work. How many places have you been fired or forced to leave? You must drive several counties away to get a job a CPD because you cannot get hired anywhere. Only a few of you are locals even some of your so-called friends are talking shit about you and your agency and trying to leave. Well, I guess anyone working for the Sheriff's Office should be concerned about what a CPD employee thinks about them. In fact, is not most of the Police Department Hendry County Cast Off's people that could not make it there or anyplace else. I am sorry I forgot you guys are officers around.
    Records are totally up for discussion. How about someones past ATTEMPTS to go eleswhere out of county, only to be rejected - could not get past the psych interview and exam. Weeded.right.out. How about the make beleive "injured" and discharged from whatever branch you claim. Doubtful injured in any form. More like "Failure to adapt" "Discharge for convenience of government"...back to Hendry for life. Make and fabricate his own glory. You know, admit it.

Unregistered
    Stand up to who? What bullshit? Who came on here talking crazy and threatening to make a special trip to engage the Chief of police like an obsessed deranged lunantic? And who's pathetic? Just tell the guy to make it quick when he comes through. We and the res-i-dents want A.A. engaging his time more productively...you know at the gym, spending time with his multiple mistresses, plotting and weaseling..damn maybe he should run for Sheriff.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast