Ronnie Lee for write in candidate in future special election? - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Have you informed him of this personally? HTF would YOU know, very few people have the ops experience he does, do you? Did you go to boot? Wear the anchor and globe? Ever been approached to do covert ops? Which company did you contract for overseas? You gutless eunuch. Dont even think his name without a Mr. or a Sir either. Break out your DD214... oh no you couldnt cut even Navy boot camp and went to an academy. Puke
    It is the Eagle Globe and Anchor. I wore it, get over it. Semper Fi. 1987-1994.
    My DD 214 says volumes. So does my one AFTER 911.

Unregistered
    Its DD214...don't get crazy. I'm sure you will.

Unregistered
    My DD 241 says volumes. So does my one AFTER 911.
    Your "DD 241" says volumes so would your RE code if you really had any military service. Go take your forgeries elsewhere.

Unregistered
    You guys got it all wrong you need to support AA he is the only one that left the corrupt department and stud up to SW and KN. If DH had real guts and was as BA as you guys say he would not be putting up with the way SW is ruining officer’s career. He has had many of his boys screwed by SW and KN and have done nothing.

Unregistered
    You guys got it all wrong you need to support AA he is the only one that left the corrupt department and stud up to SW and KN. If DH had real guts and was as BA as you guys say he would not be putting up with the way SW is ruining officer’s career. He has had many of his boys screwed by SW and KN and have done nothing.
    Support AA how? What is up with the "Shame Shame" post?

Unregistered
    Your "DD 241" says volumes so would your RE code if you really had any military service. Go take your forgeries elsewhere.
    I know its DD214. BOTH of them say RE1A... you familiar with that reentry code? I doubt it. Stay safe and have fun in that caca hole.

Unregistered

Caca hole? wtf?

I know its DD214. BOTH of them say RE1A... you familiar with that reentry code? I doubt it. Stay safe and have fun in that caca hole.
    Ever hear of the word "shit"? "Caca" is so 3 year old. You must have been a Hollywood Marine. That's ok. You probably had an admin MOS..

Unregistered
    My DD 214 says volumes. So does my one AFTER 911.

Get over what? The "Corps" really looking good in the public eye in Japan and Okinawa lately and you play the 9/11 card like a professional snowflake who needs constant affirmation and recognition. What's next dropping names and campaigns?

So if served on a ship while you were "wherever" your "DD 214 says volumes", you are more manly? Jesus, lol!

Unregistered
    spoken like DH himself...jesus

Unregistered
    Get over what? The "Corps" really looking good in the public eye in Japan and Okinawa lately and you play the 9/11 card like a professional snowflake who needs constant affirmation and recognition. What's next dropping names and campaigns?

So if served on a ship while you were "wherever" your "DD 214 says volumes", you are more manly? Jesus, lol!
    Thanks DH for the input... nice

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast