Ronnie Lee for write in candidate in future special election?
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ronnie Lee for write in candidate in future special election?

Was he ok to work for?

Unregistered
    Lt cant reed loved him.

Unregistered

Reed for Chief?! Yes! The Lee and Reed write in ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt cant reed loved him.
    If Lee is good enough for I cant, Lee is for me! Ronnie Lee and I cant for Cheif deputy!

Unregistered
    If Lee is good enough for I cant, Lee is for me! Ronnie Lee and I cant for Cheif deputy!
    Are you kidding or insane? Lee was mid stage dementia and I cant is a moderate functioning mongoloid, but considering theres a crossdresser with tourette syndrome and a low average IQ Cheif who should be wearing Depends and a man bra it could work. Ok, where do I sign?

Unregistered

DH for 101 if it ever happened.

Was he ok to work for?
    You got to be kidding Lee for Sheriff even as a joke. Serious if a write in candidate is doble D H is the man. This place wold be powerhouse. In maybe two years the department would have a rep like the Marines of law enforcement.

Unregistered
    You got to be kidding Lee for Sheriff even as a joke. Serious if a write in candidate is doble D H is the man. This place wold be powerhouse. In maybe two years the department would have a rep like the Marines of law enforcement.
    Most of Dave's stories are BS. Him as 101 would be a CACA show for sure. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Most of Dave's stories are BS. Him as 101 would be a CACA show for sure. Good luck.
    Really? Have you informed him of this personally? HTF would YOU know, very few people have the ops experience he does, do you? Did you go to boot? Wear the anchor and globe? Ever been approached to do covert ops? Which company did you contract for overseas? You gutless eunuch. Dont even think his name without a Mr. or a Sir either. Break out your DD214... oh no you couldnt cut even Navy boot camp and went to an academy. Puke

Unregistered

CALLE Lehmkuhle

Never happen in a white redneck County.... Ever.

Unregistered
    Never happen in a white redneck County.... Ever.
    Nope Never a "dark Green" even if he says he was marine and his non sense stories. WP 88.

Unregistered
    Really? Have you informed him of this personally? HTF would YOU know, very few people have the ops experience he does, do you? Did you go to boot? Wear the anchor and globe? Ever been approached to do covert ops? Which company did you contract for overseas? You gutless eunuch. Dont even think his name without a Mr. or a Sir either. Break out your DD214... oh no you couldnt cut even Navy boot camp and went to an academy. Puke
    It is the Eagle Globe and Anchor. I wore it, get over it. Semper Fi. 1987-1994.
    My DD 241 says volumes. So does my one AFTER 911.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast