Fhp transitional academy
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fhp transitional academy

Good morning, I was wondering why Fhp is taking so long to push out certified Leo applicants, focus more on the certified people to make a transitional academy and, then worry about the non certified pump out the people who are ready to go then worry about the rest have some type of seniority system, guys would you rather have someone out on the streets working in 3 months or 6? Like come on

Unregistered
    Folks, if you don't like it here, leave. No one is forcing you to stay.
    Just like this young man has stated, there are plenty of certified and non-certified applicants ready and willing to replace you.

Leave or like it. Now go right some good tickets!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like this young man has stated, there are plenty of certified and non-certified applicants ready and willing to replace you.

It’s “write” not “right” tickets Lieutenant. Wipe the drool off your chin.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

FHP shill in action, jumping on any discussion and shutting down any discussion whenever someone dares step out of line.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Good morning, I was wondering why Fhp is taking so long to push out certified Leo applicants, focus more on the certified people to make a transitional academy and, then worry about the non certified pump out the people who are ready to go then worry about the rest have some type of seniority system, guys would you rather have someone out on the streets working in 3 months or 6? Like come on
    It's all about tradition, they want anyone who wants to become a trooper to go through the FHP academy. Certified or not.

It makes NO sense to even have a transitional academy especially when the agency is severely understaffed and underpaid. Best to dismantle the 8-week transitional academy and start pushing certified LEO's via 8-week field training to the streets.

Unregistered
    It's all about tradition, they want anyone who wants to become a trooper to go through the FHP academy. Certified or not.

It makes NO sense to even have a transitional academy especially when the agency is severely understaffed and underpaid. Best to dismantle the 8-week transitional academy and start pushing certified LEO's via 8-week field training to the streets.
    I highly agree about the dismantle of the transitional academy and, just have the certified cadets start fto.

Unregistered
    I think the problem is that FHP Recruiting does not receive as much certified LEOs. Have you seen the recent TRC classes? No more than 6 people per TRC class.

Unregistered
    I think the problem is that FHP Recruiting does not receive as much certified LEOs. Have you seen the recent TRC classes? No more than 6 people per TRC class.
    I just took the physical for fhp a month ago there was about 9 others certified +me = 10 and, we are all still waiting to be scheduled for a polygraph test after a month so it might be something else.

Unregistered
    I just took the physical for fhp a month ago there was about 9 others certified +me = 10 and, we are all still waiting to be scheduled for a polygraph test after a month so it might be something else.
    Maybe since the next TRC isnt until July, they are putting ya in the back burners for now.

Unregistered
    Yes I have seen the recent TRC cadets. They look like straight garbage. It’s the bottom of the barrel academy graduates that cannot get hired anywhere else, so they come here. “The elite”

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast