Fhp transitional academy - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I came from out of state w/ LE experience. Most agencies I applied for in south Florida offered me a one trip down process that took only one week. From time of application to hire date was 4 months. With that said, I have a flawless LE employment record with only one agency and no skeletons, so that may have helped.

And FHP is the best you could do?

Unregistered
    Start as fast as possible? At FHP!? You can get hired on at a local agency MUCH faster. Most will do the ENTIRE hiring process in one week. And no transitional academy required, hit the road on FTO or an abbreviated FTO if you have experience. FHP’s process is long, drawn out, with tons of required travel plus the transitional academy. So what are you talking about? Sure it’s not baggage?
    In a week, lol are you sure it’s not 1 day? I have never heard of any LE agency in FL completing the entire hiring process in a week! 2 months and under is usually considered fast. One week is impossible, the entire background investigation takes a week or more.

Unregistered
    Why force those who are certified to go through another academy? Put them through field training.

Unregistered
    In a week, lol are you sure it’s not 1 day? I have never heard of any LE agency in FL completing the entire hiring process in a week! 2 months and under is usually considered fast. One week is impossible, the entire background investigation takes a week or more.
    That’s because your an FHP slug. Most major south FL agencies will work with out of state experienced LEOs so they only have to make one trip down and it’s for a week. This does not include the background investigation ignoramus....just the process the APPLICANT does, poly, psyche, interviews, etc. If you get your finger out of your nose, reread the post and pay attention. It took longer to get hired but the applicant process was ONE week. Dumba$$

Unregistered
    Why force those who are certified to go through another academy? Put them through field training.
    Agreed, they rather waste time and money

If they are state certified send them to FTO don’t have them wasting time in a 5 man academy

Unregistered
    Makes more sense they are certified send them to Fto
    Eh....yes and know. I’m certified but I’ve been out of the car for a minute. Trying to get back into law Enforcement so I’m looking into the transitional academy. A bit of a refresher would definitely do me some good.

Unregistered
    Eh....yes and know. I’m certified but I’ve been out of the car for a minute. Trying to get back into law Enforcement so I’m looking into the transitional academy. A bit of a refresher would definitely do me some good.
    Great. This is the recruiting pool we have to look forward to. A certified LEO who has been “out of the car for a minute.” FHP was the best he could do.

Fk my life.

Unregistered
    Gotta love it

Unregistered
    The future looks scary😱

Unregistered
    The “elite”. He will fit right in with you turds.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast