This is just embarrassing. This site is public. Everyone can see it all. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Before you ding me. Inthusiast for whatever reason acted up with my spell spellcheck. Enthusiast!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I (wouldn't you like to know) posted the article excerpt because I found it educational as a psychology inthusiast. I watch this Leo Affairs forum here and there and have really discovered that many of the negative posters appear to really be in need of mental health services. It is my understanding that those with low self confidence and self esteem issues do usually develop depression and then even severe depression or substance abuse issues. I am concerned about you all and hope you seek help. I hear SRSO has the Employee Assistance Program and that BCBS usually provides counseling sessions with a very low copay if you choose to seek outside assistance.
    No one cares who you are. You're just another troll, but since you read this forum, you should see a trend and be ashamed that employees are being treated this way. Many are forced financially to stay so telling them to leave if they are unhappy isn't an option for them.

Unregistered
    While all of ya'll ***** and squabble, I'm gonna smoke a doobie, drink a gin n tonic and get a blowjob.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares who you are. You're just another troll, but since you read this forum, you should see a trend and be ashamed that employees are being treated this way. Many are forced financially to stay so telling them to leave if they are unhappy isn't an option for them.
    I take my meds on the regular. You have to be f$#@ed up to work this job.

Unregistered
    I keep saying it over and over KARMA you have to know it will happen.

Unregistered

The way things are

Been around this dept for yrs now...nothing has changed except the players in the game...the game still exists...nothing will change til an outside source says so....BUT!!!!!!! too much money involved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12