Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you don't get it simpleton. To use your logic, no agency on this board is run right. Prove me wrong halfwit; point me to a forum where everyone is praising their agency. I just showed you the opposite is true. Critical thinking escapes you, perhaps that's why your destined to go nowhere. But please keep on complaining, I enjoy seeing you wallowing in self pity and intellectually castigated.

Simpleton? Use my logic? You want me to prove you wrong and I'm a halfwit? Critical thinking escapes me?

Obviously you don't see the ulterior motives here. There are several. Son, we are 6 steps ahead of you. This has nothing to do with CC getting elected (or not), even though it may have been phrased that way to begin with. Please tell me that YOU have better "critical thinking" than that? Do you really not see the strategies here?

Never let the other side know your true motives at the beginning of the conflict. That is strategy #1. Again, there are several other strategies at play here. But, I'm not going to fill in the blanks for you. Keep thinking you got us figured out. We are 6 steps ahead of you.

HAHAHAHA OMG!!