New Grady In Hillsborough - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem is when the Chief whom is a **** runs things and the Sheriff is clueless. I know Deputy’s at Polk and Pinellas and there the Sheriffs actually run the show and it makes a difference. Both those sheriffs are no BS and Deputys are taken care of with good working conditions. I know go there if so good. I might. Pinellas pays a signing bonus and has a step plan. All Tahoe Fleet and great equipment.
    LOL

You're going to switch to Pinellas simply to drive a tahoe? Good riddance. Enjoy making multiple thousands less at each step, $10,000 less at the final step. Just for a tahoe... you sound like one of the many secretaries we have disguised as deputies in my district.

Unregistered
    Thy make almost the same pay as we do plus they get mids pay differential. Thr insurance is lower as well so yes the working conditions make it diserable for some to leave if u live on that side of the county. Tpd tapped out so more would leave for them if they were not full. That colonels words not mine.

Unregistered
    Pay means nothing as far as leaving. People are miserable here and are taking pay cuts all the time to get new careers where they are treated like adults. I had a zone partner friend that was in the process of resigning years ago. He was leaving to a “lesser” agency. The brass asked him why he would take such a big pay cut, he responded with, “Because there, I can be a cop.”.

Also, I like Grady. He’s not perfect, but at least he acts like a cop and does not let the media push him around. He also tells the public what they need to hear. Not this Mr. Rogers BS our agency pushes on the air. We enable all these BS calls and all the learned helplessness these people have. People need to be forced to help themselves to a certain degree and they need to learn to avoid the garbage situations they get themselves into that we have to clean up. Grady gets this. Our brass does not.

Unregistered
    Its almost laughable you mindless idiots come a *****ing site complain about our agency and talk about leaving for Pinellas or how Grady is the real deal. Have you ever thought to view their pages? Same whiney people there posting like you. You're in a job where you serve people, really doesn't matter what you think is BS or not. Get over yourself.

Unregistered
    And its posts like that from a mindless supervisor or golden boy which is why we are close to 300 deputies down n the morale is in the crapper.

Unregistered
    Click on the upper right search icon and type in "morale" genius. I did and stopped counting at thirty different agency forums in the hundreds of returned hits. Every local agency around us had multiple threads. "Morale is the worst its ever been" is the most used sentence in over 10 years of LEO Affairs history. Cops love to ***** and moan about everything and complain about serving citizens, no wonder why public sentiment has turned against us.

Unregistered
    Again dumb arssse thats why morons like you dont get it. Its the way this agency is run is why people hate this place and why we are loosing so many young deputies not include early retirees who are fed up with the Jose Road show. Laugh all u want but dont be surprised if CC doesnt get elected. Hard win with no support from the deputies.

Unregistered
    Again dumb arssse thats why morons like you dont get it. Its the way this agency is run is why people hate this place and why we are loosing so many young deputies not include early retirees who are fed up with the Jose Road show. Laugh all u want but dont be surprised if CC doesnt get elected. Hard win with no support from the deputies.

OK, so who's going to be the first to let the public know that CC has "no support from the deputies?" If this theory were made public and proven, via a large enough venue, it might effect the election.

But who's gonna be first? Or was this just bluffing???

Unregistered
    No you don't get it simpleton. To use your logic, no agency on this board is run right. Prove me wrong halfwit; point me to a forum where everyone is praising their agency. I just showed you the opposite is true. Critical thinking escapes you, perhaps that's why your destined to go nowhere. But please keep on complaining, I enjoy seeing you wallowing in self pity and intellectually castigated.

Unregistered
    Thats why ever chance I get when a citizen complains about the wait time I let them have the full reason why in a tactical way . It adds up and its more than just me that does it nit wit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast