New Grady In Hillsborough
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

New Grady In Hillsborough

Our Sheriff is becoming the new Grady Judd of Hillsborough. What a joke this place has become, The election is still aways out Sheriff, why don’t you fix the thousands of issues at HCSO that your administration has caused before you get in front of the cameras to promote some BS feel good story. I hate to be the one to tell you, we aren’t buying it “deputies, friends or families! Always remember, A book is is much more than the cover ever reveals! Please help us out here on the road to end the madness your supervisor friends have caused over the years. How many more deputies do we need to loss before someone listens?

Unregistered
    We lost a few more deputies this month from my district. Supervisor told a seasoned deputy, "If you don't like it...leave."

He literally said... "Bye." --- MIC DROP!!!

OMG Funniest thing I ever saw, although I hate to see him go.

Unregistered
    Doesnt shock me the morale sucks and the new sheriff is way over his head. To make matters worse he keeps the tyrant in charge. Same old same old. Kenny Davis is fighting a lost cause. I know he trying to fix what the last lying idiot burton did in policy but it too far gone.

Unregistered
    Hey chump change, how many times have you gone to a juvenile problem at a household and told the parents that you can’t fix something and 10 minutes that they have screwed up for the last dozen or more years? Why don’t you consider the same with the new sheriff? How do you expect him to fix what has happened in the years before him with in a couple of months ? Be realistic and give the man a chance!

Unregistered
    Nees flash sport, he appointed the same old same tyrant to run the office while he is just the political figure. Sound familiar

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey chump change, how many times have you gone to a juvenile problem at a household and told the parents that you can’t fix something and 10 minutes that they have screwed up for the last dozen or more years? Why don’t you consider the same with the new sheriff? How do you expect him to fix what has happened in the years before him with in a couple of months ? Be realistic and give the man a chance!

Look at the promotions he just made! Enough said.

Also, It doesn't take long to say, "This bullshit that we've done for years, stops today," and "effective immediately deputies are allowed to (fill in the blank)," and "to improve the quality of service to the citizen's, the following responsibilities will be taken off deputies shoulder and the following workload and time limits will be placed on the deputies."

He can start that by getting rid of the 12 hour work day. What citizen wants their crisis to be handled, investigated, and documented by a deputy who missed lunch (again) - is down 3 long asss reports eleven hours into their day - and who just got dispatched to a drawn out cluster fukk of a call?

If you were a victim, would you accept that? Would you accept that for your family members? What kind of quality do you think those investigations, documentations, and prosecutions get?

It's not just about the deputies, it's about the quality of service that the citizens are getting. But the two go hand in hand.

Unregistered
    Nees flash sport, he appointed the same old same tyrant to run the office while he is just the political figure. Sound familiar
    He didn't "appoint" the Chief.. You know this was in the "The Deal" that was made between Gee and CC... I'm sure our next Chief will be DL, who is fair and will run the Office the way it should be run... Things will change for the better, but it will take years, not a few weeks..

Unregistered
    New flash, we all know Sheriff CC has been making decisions and running this place for the last 18 months. You obviously don’t work here and trying to defend CC. You must be one of the thousands funding his campaign that live out of state. This place is the absolute worst when it comes to back stabbing and morale from the top to the bottom. You can only treat your troops and civilian staff like garbage for only so long. Sheriff CC you do not have my vote.......

Unregistered
    New flash, we all know Sheriff CC has been making decisions and running this place for the last 18 months. You obviously don’t work here and trying to defend CC. You must be one of the thousands funding his campaign that live out of state. This place is the absolute worst when it comes to back stabbing and morale from the top to the bottom. You can only treat your troops and civilian staff like garbage for only so long. Sheriff CC you do not have my vote.......
    No, actually the Chief has been running this place for the last 13 years (Including the last 18 months). CC, having never been the Chief Deputy, will never actually fully run the Office. Eventually the Chief will step down and DL will take his spot, and she will make most of the decisions.... If you think JD actually let CC run the office for the last 18 months, you're out of your mind, and you don't understand how this Department runs..

Unregistered
    The problem is when the Chief whom is a **** runs things and the Sheriff is clueless. I know Deputy’s at Polk and Pinellas and there the Sheriffs actually run the show and it makes a difference. Both those sheriffs are no BS and Deputys are taken care of with good working conditions. I know go there if so good. I might. Pinellas pays a signing bonus and has a step plan. All Tahoe Fleet and great equipment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast