New FOP President
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New FOP President

Brothers is time for a new FOP President. Us veterans officers are feeling and will continue to feel the effects of Howie's absence.
    We are about to loose our night schools and I bet there is nothing he is going to do about it.

Unregistered
    What exactly has he accomplished? Oh yes... I have never been augmented in the summer for the past 11 years and last year I got augmented.
    Over 15 rookies were not argumentes last year while some of us were.

Unregistered
    Impeachment!!!!!

Unregistered
    Just imagine how much food is piled up on the table today, in front of our Prez. He's good for at least three turkeys all by himself, plus a few tons of sides.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just imagine how much food is piled up on the table today, in front of our Prez. He's good for at least three turkeys all by himself, plus a few tons of sides.
    Let's recruit Rivera, formerly of PBA, he is a bad a55 fighter. We need someone like him instead of we got now

Unregistered

Wow!!!

Everybooty got approved 4 a raise dis year but us. Wtf is going on?

Unregistered
    What !! Hell no , he’s been getting us our steps which is most important and he’s been there for us plenty of times when we needed him. Palacio keep up the good work and continue with the steps .

Unregistered
    Let's recruit Rivera, formerly of PBA, he is a bad a55 fighter. We need someone like him instead of we got now
    Rivera got my brother who works for MDPD over 200% in wage increase. Yes two hundred percent. He's going to retire with a great pension

Unregistered

Steps

We are getting our steps youn idiot. Unlike with Howard who got me shit for the first 10 years here, I’ve gotten 2 steps over the last two years and will get my 3rd this coming year with retro. So go talk that shit somewhere else Howard didn’t do shit I would have been maxed out if Palacio would have been president 10 years ago.

Unregistered
    We are getting our steps youn idiot. Unlike with Howard who got me shit for the first 10 years here, I’ve gotten 2 steps over the last two years and will get my 3rd this coming year with retro. So go talk that shit somewhere else Howard didn’t do shit I would have been maxed out if Palacio would have been president 10 years ago.
    Maybe we can leave things alone but bring Rivera to help. Together we may get more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast