City of miami

Thread: City of miami

Top runner

City of miami

Who can I talk to into getting me into city of miami police department....if someone can make this happen to me I will give them 1k...I have done loss prevention where I worked closely with local law enforcement agency. I am very fit and have a good record. Email address addyceez@gmail.com please contact me at the earliest convenience

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Top runner View Post
    Who can I talk to into getting me into city of miami police department....if someone can make this happen to me I will give them 1k...I have done loss prevention where I worked closely with local law enforcement agency. I am very fit and have a good record. Email address addyceez@gmail.com please contact me at the earliest convenience
    Papo, apply and earn your spot. You want to be a cop and you already bribing people to get you in. You're crazy.

Unregistered
    Here talk to your mother. Where’s my 1k

Unregistered
    Sailor, you can reach out to me at "submarineAirborneOOHRAH.com" and look for the "make me an American hero" tab.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, you can reach out to me at "submarineAirborneOOHRAH.com" and look for the "make me an American hero" tab.
    What a azzhole!

Unregistered
    I will help you sailor, you are the type of mariner that I been looking for , I'm recruiting seamen experience or novice for a long voyage around the Caribbean sea , how does the idea of been around seamen sounds to you

Unregistered
    Welcome aboard sailor , I will have you do a small test to make sure you are seaworthy , please come very well bathe and perfume .