Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand now open! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    That Guy is A POS. But if you have been anywhere near Reality, you would Know that his wife has more hard work & ethics in one Pinky Finger then most cops do in a Career. Her downfall is being Loyal to a Privk that has Babies with 33’s & treats her like a Trophy. She will wake up sooner or later but her Intrigrity is Not the question. Ask yourself what kind of woman would endure that embarrassment hold your head up high stand by her man keep her family together while this jerk runs a Muck... A Strong One!! The question should be how he got to such an important position being such a zero and disrespectful jerk. Please he barley does work now. He could give 2 craps about anything but himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank God. Go now you egg shaped fat f#%k useless excuse of a man
    I'm more of a man than you could ever dream of being. Go ask your mom.

Unregistered
    That Guy is A POS. But if you have been anywhere near Reality, you would Know that his wife has more hard work & ethics in one Pinky Finger then most cops do in a Career. Her downfall is being Loyal to a Privk that has Babies with 33’s & treats her like a Trophy. She will wake up sooner or later but her Intrigrity is Not the question. Ask yourself what kind of woman would endure that embarrassment hold your head up high stand by her man keep her family together while this jerk runs a Muck... A Strong One!! The question should be how he got to such an important position being such a zero and disrespectful jerk. Please he barley does work now. He could give 2 craps about anything but himself.
    I agree but he fits in with the new gropyabout ready to take over at the PBA. He is a solid Steadman hand picked soldier

Unregistered
    Steadman has my Vote. JENKINS DOES NOT. HE LIES & BullSH*ta to look Good. He places all his Girls in spots next to him & Dogs out the Wife. I saw him with his Fathirl from Culter Bay at a Park... What a joke! ..Not even hiding! She’s another POS. The guy will end up saying g alone deon all the sh*t he’s done to his ole Lady. What the Heck were they thinking putting him there? Hey I️ Can’t wait til his wife takes All of it. Let’s see him enjoy $& .

Unregistered
    I'm more of a man than you could ever dream of being. Go ask your mom.
    Keep telling yourself that bull5hit.

Unregistered
    Awwwww LT did I strike a nerve? Hey Papo let me do you a Solid, you play with all the Chiquita Bananas & Hood Bonquiquis you want & catch a Disease! Go play Fraudulant Note Taker, KissAss at the PBA. In turn, I’m your Boy, let me rock that Milf of yours world & have her & your kids calling me Daddy! You were a Zero back then with your Sidekick, your a Zero of A Man now, you put on Airs to impress, you will pulverize the PBA, loose that Mami Chula to Me, because your not Man enough to be a Cougar like that!

Unregistered
    Awwwww LT did I strike a nerve? Hey Papo let me do you a Solid, you play with all the Chiquita Bananas & Hood Bonquiquis you want & catch a Disease! Go play Fraudulant Note Taker, KissAss at the PBA. In turn, I’m your Boy, let me rock that Milf of yours world & have her & your kids calling me Daddy! You were a Zero back then with your Sidekick, your a Zero of A Man now, you put on Airs to impress, you will pulverize the PBA, loose that Mami Chula to Me, because your not Man enough to be a Cougar like that!
    Sorry Macho man, your Momma strongly disagrees!!! LMAO!

Unregistered
    While he was cheating on her she was she cheating on him. She is a freak in bed. Thank you LT.

Unregistered
    I agree but he fits in with the new gropyabout ready to take over at the PBA. He is a solid Steadman hand picked soldier
    Man I hope you are wrong in your assessment. I hope Capt.Ismael and Greenwell have input and keep Jenkins off that detachment list, or however that works. Put that lazy flabby shit to work.

Unregistered
    While he was cheating on her she was she cheating on him. She is a freak in bed. Thank you LT.
    Really, she said you were tiny, almost an innie!!
    LMAO!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast