Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand now open! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Retired from another agency.

Congratulations to your department, the members clearly thought a change was needed and voted that way. I hope the new board conducts themselves in the way that is expected.

What happened there is the problem with not having term limits. The PBA is basically run as a third world country with a dictator in charge.

I would urge you for your own sake to petition the State PERC and see what it takes to set term limits or else unfortunately your in for much of the same.

Greed will take over as support for the troops, the true heroes, will take a back seat.

Stay Safe and good luck with your new board.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Congratulations to your department, the members clearly thought a change was needed and voted that way. I hope the new board conducts themselves in the way that is expected.

What happened there is the problem with not having term limits. The PBA is basically run as a third world country with a dictator in charge.

I would urge you for your own sake to petition the State PERC and see what it takes to set term limits or else unfortunately your in for much of the same.

Greed will take over as support for the troops, the true heroes, will take a back seat.

Let me make it easier for those of,you who have no idea about what you speak of. You want term limits? All it takes is for the new board to place on the agenda, make a motion and the board votes yes. That simple!
    Also, remove the restriction of when someone becomes eleigible so more people can run for office. There were around 10 people eleigible to,run this go around.

Unregistered

I hardly believe you are from another agency but regardless if you have been reading this blog, it is highly unlikely that the new board will conduct themselves professionally.

Unregistered
    I hardly believe you are from another agency but regardless if you have been reading this blog, it is highly unlikely that the new board will conduct themselves professionally.
    Your assholness is showing!

Unregistered
    Your assholness is showing!
    Jenkins does show from time to time. Can't wait to see how this blog lights up when Steadman brings Jenkins on board full time. Oh, and he will. With no supervision, Jenkins will have a bigger field day than he is already having with the department. He does have Charles Nanney has his GodfATHER IN THIS DEPARTMENT so he should be good. Look where he works and his rookie wife in a unit she cant handle with great days off.

Unregistered
    Jenkins does show from time to time. Can't wait to see how this blog lights up when Steadman brings Jenkins on board full time. Oh, and he will. With no supervision, Jenkins will have a bigger field day than he is already having with the department. He does have Charles Nanney has his GodfATHER IN THIS DEPARTMENT so he should be good. Look where he works and his rookie wife in a unit she cant handle with great days off.
    Nanney will retire in a few months. He’s at the end of his DROP.

Unregistered
    That's good for him. His wife will eventually get sick of his fatass. Only a matter of time before she discovers what a real man with stamina is like.

Unregistered
    That's good for him. His wife will eventually get sick of his fatass. Only a matter of time before she discovers what a real man with stamina is like.
    I suppose your one of those machistas or just a tranvestido?

Unregistered
    Nanney will retire in a few months. He’s at the end of his DROP.
    Thank God. Go now you egg shaped fat f#%k useless excuse of a man

Unregistered
    Jenkins godfather is the director

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast