Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand now open! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was my first thought but i think it is Steadman. He and Jenkins have been sen lunching together all the time and even at the football games I've seen them go out of their way to lunch together. He was part of "team Steadman" and got in without an election. Not sure how that happened.
    Anyway at first glance i thought this couldn't be Steadman but I'm certain it is. How sad i voted for him as well. Damn I'm pissed off
    Can't we recall Jenkins and put nanney there?

Unregistered
    Can't we recall Jenkins and put nanney there?
    Brother I'm with you you on the recall but not Nanney. There are others better. How is a recall started?

Unregistered

The Less Evil

Let me give you a guarantee...that was NOT Steadman! Yes they are Friends, but They are Nothing alike. Steadman treats women with Respect & his Marriage failed but Not by Disrepect & Adultery. That POS brahs & boasts about who he knows! How gues a lY form MDPD associate with “questionable rapper friend” & travels with him. This guy did NOTHING in Northside!!! Nothing!! He is A Nasty MF. His wife takes care of their Kids & 33 kid. Talk about & Saint & Dummy! If Jenkinss was the last guy Earth & paíd a million dollars, wild horses couldn’t make me hook up with him. He is the Vile Person & has No Respect for Family. His 2 Baby Mamas Are Trash & his Wife should wake the F up! The PBA has a chance with Stead, JR had to go. But this Cat will only use the $$ & time to have more indiscretions & brag about it to his Buddies. I’m disgusted that my union would chose such an immoral person. To lead a Change that HE isn’t the example of.

Unregistered
    Brother I'm with you you on the recall but not Nanney. There are others better. How is a recall started?
    No recall in by laws not possible. There is no gurantee that Stahl will choose Jenkins as one of his detached people since he stayed nuetral you must pick a side. Nanney is a chief shouldnt be on board even though he was one of best ever and helped oust these people.

Like Rivera did to Stahl during last year and this year, he cut him out of everything but it backfired. Stahl can do same - the by laws give all the power to the president. So Jenkins can go to meets but cant really do much unless Stahl lets him we shall see.

Unregistered
    Let me give you a guarantee...that was NOT Steadman! Yes they are Friends, but They are Nothing alike. Steadman treats women with Respect & his Marriage failed but Not by Disrepect & Adultery. That POS brahs & boasts about who he knows! How gues a lY form MDPD associate with “questionable rapper friend” & travels with him. This guy did NOTHING in Northside!!! Nothing!! He is A Nasty MF. His wife takes care of their Kids & 33 kid. Talk about & Saint & Dummy! If Jenkinss was the last guy Earth & paíd a million dollars, wild horses couldn’t make me hook up with him. He is the Vile Person & has No Respect for Family. His 2 Baby Mamas Are Trash & his Wife should wake the F up! The PBA has a chance with Stead, JR had to go. But this Cat will only use the $$ & time to have more indiscretions & brag about it to his Buddies. I’m disgusted that my union would chose such an immoral person. To lead a Change that HE isn’t the example of.
    So they are friends? There is a saying tell me who you hang out with and I'll tell you who you are. The Bible teaches very clearly that Jesus doesn't hang out with the devil. He is not friends with the devil. He doesn't even speak well of,the devil.

Unregistered
    No recall in by laws not possible. There is no gurantee that Stahl will choose Jenkins as one of his detached people since he stayed nuetral you must pick a side. Nanney is a chief shouldnt be on board even though he was one of best ever and helped oust these people.

Like Rivera did to Stahl during last year and this year, he cut him out of everything but it backfired. Stahl can do same - the by laws give all the power to the president. So Jenkins can go to meets but cant really do much unless Stahl lets him we shall see.
    Okay let's see. My bet is that Jenkins does get detached. If that happens then we will know

Unregistered

Bottom line is the board has power to change by laws Steadman gets to appoint 20 reps to be in board with the 20 elected board members. Those 40 will set the by laws and control Steadman if he pulls same shit tgat John did

Unregistered

I think Capt. Ismael will change that. He can make a motion and begin to make meaningful changes.

Unregistered

Say what you want but Rivera never had his door closed even when he had meetings. STeadman made it point not to get involved because he wasn't up to the work thing much. I called Rivera and Congratulated him after the election because NOW he and his family can enjoy the fruits of HIS labor like so many of us do and those who have retired do so daily.
    As for Jenkins I'm not sure where you get your information but Jenkins was clearly in Steadman's camp.

Unregistered
    The guy is Manipulator. Bro look at his Wide!! He didn’t get that Giz by his looks & not by money. She has her own money!! It was his Charm & BS. Pobrísita she is a Fool! The Steadman issue is a Shame.. Steadman made a change but like the poster said that guy is “ the Devil, and you don’t associate with the devil “ ( very bad for he PBA Already tarnished reputation. he’s a real piece of work biggest loser and unappreciated prick I’ve ever met. Good Luck to your PBA.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast