Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand now open! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy is A Toad! He is a Small portion of a Man & PO. I’m a Gold Badge & a Man .... his Conduct was Unacceptable & Degrading to all men who Honor their homes & uniform. His Baby Mama talks smack about him & so does everyone else!! My Boy works a Club in MIAMI & this Joker was there with “ a certain crowd” & definitely NOT Married that nite. Where do we as an Union, draw the Line? He knows that he is a known figure in Media & you conduct yourself like That? Where’s the Maturity! Where’s his Value? He will cling to Steadman and will only Flaunt this Postion like he flaunts himself (for no reason) Thank God for the drop because our Union is Screwed.
    Amen to your comments!!!!

Unregistered
    Why because the most IMPORTANT job as a Man is to take care of your Home!! If you any do that How The F will you lead & stand for members when they are Family. Call it what you want, when you have done what this guy DOES, lead tat lifestyle & Degrade your Wife, you stand for No one! The Intrrgrity On has for their Morals & Family should be above reproach. If you don’t Honor that you don’t Honor anything!
    That's why he is such a perfect fit for Team Steadman. They make a perfect fit. Steadman cant manage his own home life, nor can Jenkins. maybe together they can figure out how to manage the PBA

Unregistered
    That's why he is such a perfect fit for Team Steadman. They make a perfect fit. Steadman cant manage his own home life, nor can Jenkins. maybe together they can figure out how to manage the PBA
    I must say I was wrong. I wrong on this site that there was no way Steadman would saddle himself with Jenkins but Jenkins is saying to everyone that he will be full time release at the PBA. What a disappointment Steadman. I vote for change just for the sake of change and we are getting the Old guard but the lazy Old guard. Hope PBA has good insurance to protect you from sexual harassment

Unregistered
    Fall I see is Steadman and Jenkins. What about Vazquez? Where dos he fit into this equation?

Unregistered
    Fall I see is Steadman and Jenkins. What about Vazquez? Where dos he fit into this equation?
    He doesn't. This conversation is centered around how a pice of crap is going to be representing us and working alongside s another piece of crap

Unregistered
    Cheating & Selfish POS! No Way to see past what he is all about.

Unregistered
    Cheating & Selfish POS! No Way to see past what he is all about.
    EXACTLY! Steadman and Jenkins are cheating and selfish POS!!!!! Agreed

Unregistered
    EXACTLY! Steadman and Jenkins are cheating and selfish POS!!!!! Agreed
    POS exactly. Where were these useless POS yesterday when one of our own was shot? I saw Jenkins standing there like if he was security or something. Never once said anything to the family.
    Rivera, Fuste, Lima and 3 ladies from the PBA were the first to arrive and stayed at the hospital for hours comforting the family and buying them food and water. They didn't just stand there like he frozen in time.
    God help us with this new PBA.

Unregistered
    Maybe he should Stand by his Wife & Family. Maybe he should have a Brujo cleanse him of all the SIN he has ( Lord knows there’s plenty for him to repent). Or stand by the decision he made to show “HONOR” but not for his own selfish needs but those of Integrity & Family! Not the Ho3s he pays for when he is with his Rapper, Cop Hater Buddy! But look at what the rest do.., talk About a Cop then feel sorry when there injured! Not me! Won’t say a word to you but will do my job! So many Hypocrites on this Dept.

Unregistered
    Get your Facts Str8. Don’t like the guy & he has hit on my partner more then once, Terrible Man to his wife (FACT) but was at hospital myself & he was there. At least he wasn’t trying to get camera time & he was more then concerned. He actually was very cordial & greeted everyone. The PBA shouldn’t be about Expensive Lunches, Freebies, Getyi g Lost all day or TV time for News stationsbut about Officers.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast