Cracking Out Jokes At Jackson Trauma

Unregistered

Cracking Out Jokes At Jackson Trauma

So from what I Here this Duffus Director decides to crack a joke at shot officer’s wife and family while they waited to see shot officer at Jackson Trauma.

Something along the way of “they are cleaning up the blood on him cause he didn’t go to work with blood on his uniform this morning right?” He tells the Wife and Family as he shot off one of his grins or smirks right after.

If this is right and accurate it just affirmates we have a moron and narcissistic hypocrite at the helm of this place. So who is really running this place?

By the Way did anyone see the Mayor at Jackson? I bet not, can it be more obvious of the hate this Mayor has on police just like the New York Mayor!

Can anyone confirm this information at Jackson trauma, did this happen? If so we need to here from officer and family on the news, he needs to go! The PBA should be calling for a vote of no confidence on him, his staff, and the Mayors office especially after the Ticket story in the news.

Fire all, and recall Mayor Now!

PBA, Mr Steadman it’s time to get busy and dirty!

Unregistered
    It's true. He said that and a lot of people heard him.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when a little coward who had his lunch money taken from him in high school is promoted to an unwarranted power position. There isn't a unit, bureau or district you go to where officers don't spit when they mention the name of this director. He knows the disdain we all have for him and the only thing that keeps him around is hiding under Gimenez's skirt.
    Glad the Herald exposed this lack of administrative management. Hope he, his chauffer, Not-so-ready Freddy and the minions he has promoted are exposed for the fraud rhey are.

Unregistered
    This a hole director hides behind the stars he wears on his collar. Sorry to hear a family members did not knock out his horse teeth after he made that statement.

Unregistered
    What’s embarrassing is when you hear dozens of officers laughing, making comments such as “here comes the show”, as JP is walking towards the cameras. I’ve never felt such negativity, lack of confidence, in any boss, ever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So from what I Here this Duffus Director decides to crack a joke at shot officer’s wife and family while they waited to see shot officer at Jackson Trauma.

Something along the way of “they are cleaning up the blood on him cause he didn’t go to work with blood on his uniform this morning right?” He tells the Wife and Family as he shot off one of his grins or smirks right after.

If this is right and accurate it just affirmates we have a moron and narcissistic hypocrite at the helm of this place. So who is really running this place?

By the Way did anyone see the Mayor at Jackson? I bet not, can it be more obvious of the hate this Mayor has on police just like the New York Mayor!

Can anyone confirm this information at Jackson trauma, did this happen? If so we need to here from officer and family on the news, he needs to go! The PBA should be calling for a vote of no confidence on him, his staff, and the Mayors office especially after the Ticket story in the news.

Fire all, and recall Mayor Now!

PBA, Mr Steadman it’s time to get busy and dirty!
    Steadman get "busy" is not likely to happen, and "dirty" ? Well, let's just say not the dirty you are talking about. Steadman is as big a bafoon as is the Director . That's why the director so badly wanted Steadman to win. He knows Steadman doesn't have a backbone to fight for us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s embarrassing is when you hear dozens of officers laughing, making comments such as “here comes the show”, as JP is walking towards the cameras. I’ve never felt such negativity, lack of confidence, in any boss, ever.
    John Jenkins said that as he talked to Ladies from PIO. He was laughing and took pictures of the director too. May have videoed him. Maybe we will see it on YouTube