Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand now open!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand now open!

Just opened for business at Bird and 87, Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand. If you can't full the membership sell churros! That is our motto!

Unregistered
    Which one is the first to get a PCB investigation? The PBA will soon see how detrimental a Liar & an adulter is. Forget the a churros, we need to sell Condoms & Pass out Legal advice. I’m no Religious Manaic But that guy needs Jesus!!!! From scandals, to baby mamas, to 33’s how in the world has his wife survived this long?

Unregistered
    Dude you sound like a jealous ex girlfriend. You obviously have No Backbone! Maybe everyone makes mistakes, it’s a turning a new page, maybe you have NO CLUE & just are talking out of your A55. Maybe your are NOT a WIFE, but one of these worthless Girls that go around to Tom, Sick & Harry & destroy marriages. So why don’t you except that you didn’t Win & worry about your own home, Leave people’s families alone. You people who were the Daily Posters here & talked all this Crap. Let it be Known..., your a bunch of Jealous people, gossipers with No Life!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which one is the first to get a PCB investigation? The PBA will soon see how detrimental a Liar & an adulter is. Forget the a churros, we need to sell Condoms & Pass out Legal advice. I’m no Religious Manaic But that guy needs Jesus!!!! From scandals, to baby mamas, to 33’s how in the world has his wife survived this long?
    That's right Nanney you are no regelious maniac. If fact that's a front! You should not cast the first stone when it's comes to adultery and sexual,harassment. You just get away with it because of your rank.

Unregistered
    Just opened for business at Bird and 87, Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand. If you can't full the membership sell churros! That is our motto!
    Leave Jenkins alone. He's part of our incoming team. I vouch for him.
    Steadman

Unregistered
    Steadman
    Seriously doubt you are Steadman. And if you are I am sorry I voted for you. He is a piece of crap.

Unregistered
    Here is an idea. Send him to NW to work with fat boy sergeant. He knows God well. He also knows a bit about grand theft!

Unregistered
    At least he didn’t Humikate his wife & act like he is all that. The Guy is A POS he would screw your mother if she had a skirt. Then acted like having a Kid with his 33/43 was ok because he left his wife & hooked her up with all the OT while the rest of us had to beg. What kind of guy does that & ends up with a wide like that? WOW!! Now he is Our EVP & will have more 34 that’gey the Hook. It’s disgusting that this guy is even a Cop. Or has a Good wife that is a Good Person. But worst that he is a art of our membership!!

Unregistered
    Steadman
    Wow! That didn't take long to start showing your true colors. Jenkins is a piece of crap and if you vouch for him, you an even bigger pice of crap. Then may explain why your previous wives left you for other men. So you sanction Jenkins...

Unregistered
    Seriously doubt you are Steadman. And if you are I am sorry I voted for you. He is a piece of crap.
    That was my first thought but i think it is Steadman. He and Jenkins have been sen lunching together all the time and even at the football games I've seen them go out of their way to lunch together. He was part of "team Steadman" and got in without an election. Not sure how that happened.
    Anyway at first glance i thought this couldn't be Steadman but I'm certain it is. How sad i voted for him as well. Damn I'm pissed off

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast