Times...they are a'changin - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would not recommend LE to anyone. We have the support of NOBODY. Not elected officials, not the citizens, not even each other anymore. Police officers are being murdered in record numbers, and do you see protests over this? We are hated by society, they hate laws and regulations. They want anarchy. YOU and I will be thrown under the bus for doing our job in a heartbeat, and there is nobody stepping up to defend us. Your next traffic stop for a valid primary offense could be a lawsuit, the end of your career, or even jail time. You may get ambushed and killed. Don't get me wrong, people are glad to see you at 4am when Omali's poster boy and his 3 gang buddies are coming through their sliding glass door with guns, but they still view the police as "****heads" or occupying troops. BLM, the Uhurus, La Raza etc. all preach shooting cops and burining the hood down if they don't get what they want and the politicians bend over backwards for criminals. Poilticians are always negotiating with them, but when we want a raise or better insurance they don't have time for us. They would rather build a gym in memory of a cop killer than do something for widows of slain LEOs or stand up for good cops who are being tossed into the fire for doing their job. The court system ensures that the most violent and evil of dirtbags are running the streets no matter how many times we catch them carjacking or raping people. Why would anyone want to try to make a difference in this atmosphere? It's going to get a hell of a lot worse, and having a gun and a badge is probably not going to enable you to make a difference, it could just get you killed a lot faster. We need good people in politics, but there is no such thing.
    I am kind of curious where you are getting your information. Police officer deaths are at record lows since the 1970's and most of those deaths are from accidents and suicides. Could the animosity you are experiencing from the public have anything to do with the record number of American citizens the police industry kills year after year when crime rates are at record lows? Ya' think that might have anything to do with it? Or the advent of the video camera? That pesky little invention that seems to catch so many LEO's doing horrible things that they seemed to leave out of the reports they wrote. If you are looking to assign blame, look no further than the LEO in the mirror.

Unregistered
    I am kind of curious where you are getting your information. Police officer deaths are at record lows since the 1970's and most of those deaths are from accidents and suicides. Could the animosity you are experiencing from the public have anything to do with the record number of American citizens the police industry kills year after year when crime rates are at record lows? Ya' think that might have anything to do with it? Or the advent of the video camera? That pesky little invention that seems to catch so many LEO's doing horrible things that they seemed to leave out of the reports they wrote. If you are looking to assign blame, look no further than the LEO in the mirror.
    Actually I think the animosity is from Obama’s anti-white anti-cop anti-America bullshit. I hope you die from violent crime , go **** yourself you liberal ***** ass mother ****er.

Unregistered
    Police industry? Dead giveaway, James. Try harder next time to pretend you're someone else. Or grow a pair and put your name on your posts here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123