Times...they are a'changin - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a thankless job.
    You get a pay check = yes. STFU!! You want thanks be a nurse. BTW what is a “right wing liberal.” Stupid cop response.

Unregistered
    You get a pay check = yes. STFU!! You want thanks be a nurse. BTW what is a “right wing liberal.” Stupid cop response.
    I don't want thanks or fake awards what I want is a little respect. Now ask me nicely and I'll tell you what a asshole you are.

Unregistered
    "Thankless job" is a very old figure of speech. It doen't mean that the guy wants people to thank him for doing his job. Get a life LT.

Unregistered
    The above response is from a do nothing promoted before their time dip shit. BTW that would apply to 80 percent of people above the rank of LT.

Unregistered
    Once again, we got a lifer. Someone who has been promoted thru the ranks because his mommy and daddy worked here. Or maybe he kissed his way to the top. Funny thing is that they all are pro agency until they get slapped and fall from grace from the agency. They then sound like the rest of us. They then start to ***** about the agency and see the light. One thing, when these people fall, they fall hard. They have a hard time adjusting to being a no one at the agency. It’s comical. Most don’t last, they end up quiting or get fired.

Unregistered
    Once again, we got a lifer. Someone who has been promoted thru the ranks because his mommy and daddy worked here. Or maybe he kissed his way to the top. Funny thing is that they all are pro agency until they get slapped and fall from grace from the agency. They then sound like the rest of us. They then start to ***** about the agency and see the light. One thing, when these people fall, they fall hard. They have a hard time adjusting to being a no one at the agency. It’s comical. Most don’t last, they end up quiting or get fired.
    Let's not forget the Stetson wonder boy who had no experience but somehow bambossold Pinellas voters to get elected now his political hack friend Jack is under scrunity.

Unregistered
    Let's not forget the Stetson wonder boy who had no experience but somehow bambossold Pinellas voters to get elected now his political hack friend Jack is under scrunity.
    Well it's happened Bob your BFF Jack Latvala just resigned. Now we have to have a special election and a separate corruption investigation. Remember Bob this is the guy that fronted you a bunch of money via political hack committee for your election in 2012. Any comments from Bobs camp.

Unregistered
    Well it's happened Bob your BFF Jack Latvala just resigned. Now we have to have a special election and a separate corruption investigation. Remember Bob this is the guy that fronted you a bunch of money via political hack committee for your election in 2012. Any comments from Bobs camp.
    Yes, a swimming pool, a deck and a new car, just don't grow on trees. Bob's been GOOD to me.

Unregistered
    Yes, a swimming pool, a deck and a new car, just don't grow on trees. Bob's been GOOD to me.
    F/U loser bobble head.

Unregistered
    F/U loser bobble head.
    Oh did he hurt, your little feelings? Guess you can't handle a joke, when you read one. Why so uptight or is it maybe he or she hit on something? Relax, little man. Bobby knows you got his back! No need to be a Richard(****) all the time. I'm sure your promotion is just around the corner or that great assignment to a special unit. Relax, chill go have a cold one and don't sweat the small sh!t. I hear FHP, is having trouble hiring people or keeping them. I see big possibility for you, if you went to FHP. Something you should consider, just trying to be helpful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast